Izzy walked out on NITL in 2016 after soundcheck

10 hours ago, LovelessNL said:

He has Pyromantic now, right? With James Michael. I think they made him tell his own story as a courtesy, but it's obviously BS to leave GNR because you want to focus on your own things, while 'own things' is another band heavily relying/depending on one person. Sure, he gets (got) to actually write new music with them, but it was always Nikki's project.

I can totally agree with that, from recent tweets by Ashba's wife and Nikki Sixx it seems as if there is, or was-  trouble in paradise. 

On 2018-03-14 at 4:31 PM, Oldest Goat said:

I never said anything about you and can't be bothered reading all the posts. I simply read something on a previous page and said wow anyone who would do that is a total douchebag, for the reasons I already explained.

Who is a white knight? Me? I've been called many things but never that lol.

I can’t be arsed reading about the topic, I see a comment 16 pages in and decide to go “wow” to one post, react and form an opinion.......

The basis of all great thought.....

2 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

@Oldest Goat may be a noob, but not a troll.. he's just special.

P.S  80% of this thread is off the rails topic-wise.  But it's good to know that Axl has mommy issues and might be married to Beta - you live you learn.:D

Don't think that comment was referring to Oldest Goat 😆

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Fourteenbeers said:

@Oldest Goat may be a noob, but not a troll.. he's just special.

P.S  80% of this thread is off the rails topic-wise.  But it's good to know that Axl has mommy issues and might be married to Beta - you live you learn.:D

Nooooo, I didn't mean Oldest Goat!! I meant the waffle burger he was replying to!