06/03/18 - Berlin, Germany - Olympiastadion

downzy

1 hour ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Slash arriving at Berlin airport 

2SgSTv5.png

One of the things I look forward to with these threads is your constant updates leading up to the show. I know I've said it before but thank you for always being on top of that :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

One of the things I look forward to with these threads is your constant updates leading up to the show. I know I've said it before but thank you for always being on top of that :)

I will be here tomorrow for the show, but due to my work schedule, will miss the two after that....damn it 😣  But I will update those after I get off work .

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Whoo hoo!  Show thread is back! :dance:  

Even though these threads invariably turn into grumblings about Axl's voice, the playing of CD songs and the never-changing set-list, I have missed these threads. :lol: 

WISH I was there!  

Looking forward to the updates and photos. :hahafyou:

Maybe a good time to remind everyone, there is a thread about Axl's voice and all comments on his voice should be posted there...not in the show threads 😆

Screenshot_20180602_131338.png

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

No comments at all about Axls voice? I mean, it’s a pretty big part of the show. 

No it is just a long-standing rule in the show threads that any discussion of his voice be done in that thread, brief comments, good or bad are ok, admins don't want the show threads derailing into arguments on his voice.  😆

5 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

No it is just a long-standing rule in the show threads that any discussion of his voice be done in that thread, brief comments, good or bad are ok, admins don't want the show threads derailing into arguments on his voice.  😆

Right, it’s just that I rely on those comments as the show progresses because I am usually at work and unable to listen on periscope...I love the voice comments good or bad, it gives me a good idea of how Axl is doing. I usually look out for @IncitingChaos for that. 

• Like 1