06/06/18 - Odense, Denmark - Dyrskuepladsen

downzy

2 minutes ago, Use your destruction said:

Very pleased from what I've heard so far ......was sympathy for the devil really played 

A step in the right direction is a good thing...people shouldn't expect miracles, hopefully he steadily brings it up but it's better so far.

1 minute ago, Loot Man said:

Really? I thought Slash hated to record it, because he felt that nobody could get it done like Richards did, but Axl forced him. I guess it don´t bother him anymore.

Axl didn't force him to do anything...  Slash was pissed because Axl had Paul Huge record right over his solo... 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SMG said:

Ye honestly the majority of the show so far has been 2017 quality, im becoming less anxious

He clearly was a bit ill and unprepared Sunday, today is better, I'm sure Saturday will be a notch up too...
He'll be comfortably in the groove by show 5 or so....

1 minute ago, Axl`s BFF said:

That's my pet hate I can never understand how people pay a fortune and the minute the band comes on they start going to the bar and the toilets

People drink industrial quantities of beer at these gigs.

1 minute ago, Tom-Ass said:

Axl didn't force him to do anything...  Slash was pissed because Axl had Paul Huge record right over his solo... 

He wasn't forced but he definitely never wanted to record it. He said the movie sucked.

• Like 1