06/06/18 - Odense, Denmark - Dyrskuepladsen

downzy

Just now, Rickodez said:

Axl sounds quite good in RQ, call me crazy but im hearing more AFD voice than mickey, will check better videos later. :wow:

He is using more of anairy lower based head voice, so his voice has now deepened to the point where he probably will be able to sound somewhat similar to that AFD voice. Ironically as amazing as Axl was in 86/87, he did then also often somewhat blow out the top part of his voice, though he improved in 88for sure on that front.

8 minutes ago, BrayWyatt said:

Im not one of these people who come on here and constantly criticise axls voice but its hard to listen to rocket queen (one of my fav songs) nowadays.

One of my favorite GnR tunes.. Maybe my favorite but the biggest disappointment from this line-up... Even without the vocals, this lineup sucks at it...

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Tom-Ass said:

One of my favorite GnR tunes.. Maybe my favorite but the biggest disappointment from this line-up... Even without the vocals, this lineup sucks at it...

Franks sounds like he is beating beer cans instead of drums 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1