06/06/18 - Odense, Denmark - Dyrskuepladsen

downzy

2 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Sucking at the beginning of every tour isn't a very solid excuse, even if it's the only one Axl has lol

I'm just saying, if you've been following this band for any decent length of time, you should know the drill by now. There's no need to start freaking when Axl sucks on the first show back. Even if it is more horribly than usual.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, fernomenoyde said:

I'm already working on the multicam video for SHADOW OF YOUR LOVE, if you have a video of the song please send me the footage to epicero@live.com.ar via wetransfer or mega.

Thanks in advance!!!

Of course you are. Awesome. Very cool of you to do man!

• Thanks 1

Black hole is back! Must be fun at this point to have such a lot of tunes to pick to play !
Also of note, it's finally almost dark...Encore will be nicely lit tonight, after pro point over Sunday!
Paradise finished and it was still light that night 

Edited by colonizedmind

38 minutes ago, slitherz said:

very good actually! 

I think my main problem with how he sings it isn’t so much the high harmonies he’s doing, but more so the “swing” rhythm he’s trying to do in the chorus. If he would follow Duff and sing it more straight through (like the original) it would probably sound better.

• Like 2

Just now, koldweather said:

To be fair it is on the main setlist still.

Haven't really looked through the setlist tbh, just assumed they got rid of it given it was meant to be a tribute song last year. I don't mind the song although I'm a bit sick of it after they played it every show last year

It's not the quality of his voice on Slither, I just hate HOW he sings it. I fully understand him wanting to put his own spin on it, but I don't feel it works personally. I know others have said it plenty, but if he just sang it how he sings ISE or Brownstone, it would be fantastic.

Oh well, I got to see Scotty sing it 14 times or so. I have a big attachment to VR so I'm a little sour about it admittedly. Frank is really the weak link in it though, but that's usually the case with most songs.

• Like 2