06/06/18 - Odense, Denmark - Dyrskuepladsen

downzy

6 minutes ago, Tucknroll said:

I know they have fans all over the globe but I could never enjoy a band that doesn't speak the same language as myself.  Is that wrong?

What do you mean? 

Denmark has a lot of english speakers.

Also, you probably haven't listen to Babymetal yet :P

1 hour ago, WhazUp said:

To me this is just proof that a lot of people like during the last gig need to chill the hell out and not critique every little thing or go "Axl has irreversable vocal damage" just because of one bad gig.  Some posters here are just getting silly IMO

Indeed,people is too drastic in your opinions...irreversable is too much.

Kudos to Axl for making a point today and bringing the right stuff for this performance. 

Pretty awesome that slither was in and SOYL was well done. He seemed to really dig in to win back some fans after Sunday's show. 

Maybe im in the minority but I don't analyse every song live like a lot of others, anyone looking for a perfect live performance won't get it. Humans do human things and the gig looked like a good one! Wish I was there, summer, beer & GNR! 

Better than cold wet wintery Oz right now haha

2 hours ago, WhazUp said:

To me this is just proof that a lot of people like during the last gig need to chill the hell out and not critique every little thing or go "Axl has irreversable vocal damage" just because of one bad gig.  Some posters here are just getting silly IMO

☝️

• Like 1