06/06/18 - Odense, Denmark - Dyrskuepladsen

downzy

4 hours ago, Tucknroll said:

I know they have fans all over the globe but I could never enjoy a band that doesn't speak the same language as myself.  Is that wrong?

IDK, when it comes about art the language thing becomes irrelevant. If it’s interesting, people can learn new languages, beside that, music, as paint, it’s a kinda an universal language.. and the lyrics, It is not difficult to find translation, there are several specialized websites in this. 

Listened to SOYL and I'm surprised, that opening line he came really close to sounding just like he did back then, pretty impressive really and not a bad performance. hearing that just makes me think how he would sound if he got his vocals in shape as much as he did with ac/dc. Let's hope he continues to improve throughout the tour.

5 hours ago, Tucknroll said:

I know they have fans all over the globe but I could never enjoy a band that doesn't speak the same language as myself.  Is that wrong?

No, its not wrong. Stay in your bubble and don't even try to look over the fence. I guess I have a clue from which country you are ;-)

To be serious. I am really sorry for you. You miss a lot great music. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Tucknroll said:

I'm a native English speaker but I listen to bands singing in all sorts of different languages: German, French, Japanese, Italian, Spanish to name a few off the top of my head.  I don't mind that I don't understand the lyrics if the music is good; sometimes the language enhances the music.  Japanese rock bands are pretty awesome - Fortus guested with one over the break.