06/21/18 - Dessel, Belgium - Graspop Metal Meeting

downzy

1 hour ago, Gaanzer said:

Alright, welcome to my hometown, Duff, in that case. 😁 Looking forward to the show tomorrow. Let's hope this one doesn't start early. Missed the first two songs last Graspop during a restroom break. 😑😭

Haha that was quite a surprise back then, 20 minutes early. I remember we were standing in the pit and it wasn't even half full when the intro started. This year they simply can't start early as Ghost is still playing MS2. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Master Of Reality said:

If you didn't write that Axl was there, I would not have noticed him. thx for link :)

2 hours ago, Politania said:

If you didn't write that Axl was there, I would not have noticed him. thx for link :)

I was in doubt whether to go or not & ultimately couldn't make it because of work. Regrets... It seemed like the ultimate opportunity to meet Axl and Duff in a relaxed atmosphere... 1 mile from my doorstep.  😭😢

• Sad 3

3 minutes ago, Lio said:

Can't transcribe it all, but this is about it: He and his friend were the only ones already in the venue, which is basically a small room when all of a sudden Axl and his entourage came in. They went straight to the bar, so The guys did too. They said good evening and Axl said hey. They were standing there at the bar while Axl was discussing Belgian beers (he's a connoisseur), but the security said they couldn't talk to Axl or take pics, as it was supposed to be a nice, quiet evening. Security and entourage were really friendly though. So then they went into the venue and Axl was standing there drinking his beer. While Pink Slips were covering Do You Think I'm Sexy, Duff was dancing along. Surreal experience. He's been a fan for 30 years.

Thank you very much

43 minutes ago, AncientEvil80 said:

LOL. Yet another punk pop rock band that is simply not "punk as fuck"? Ooops.

I think nobody clapped after the performance, never seen that here. Just horrible. Pure nepotism that she's on the main stage... :D