07/04/18 - Nijmegen, Netherlands - Goffertpark

downzy

29 minutes ago, EvanG said:

It's all relative and what you're used to. For people like us, from very small countries, it's considered far to drive somewhere for a few hours, but if you're from a big country, it's considered no big deal to travel for a few hours.

For example, in the US people talk about living close to a city even if it's a two hour car drive away. I live about 1,5/2 hours from Amsterdam but I don't consider that ''close'' to that city at all.

For work I frequently have to go to The Hague or Amsterdam. And our main office is in Nieuwegein. It's just 2 to 2,5 hours. I don's consider it close, but I definitely don't consider it far away either. Randstad-people are strange. When I get there they mostly expect me to sing songs to their children of my distant travels.

I will be in the Golden Circle with my son. I hope everything will be ok. Last year it was quite in the crowd. But lot's of drunk people (like everywhere...). Careful, last year they banned the backpack so I lost times at the lockers. Hope Angus will come again :headbang:

Edited by Corben01

GRENADE FOUND UNDERNEATH GNR STAGE

https://www.podiuminfo.nl/news/44021/Granaat_gevonden_in_Goffertpark_onder_podium_Guns_N_Roses/ (in Dutch) 

Talk about "Wake up! Time to DIE!" :lol: 

But yeah, it was during the stage stage buildup that they stumbled upon an old World War 2 grenade. They removed it and nobody got hurt. ;) 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, username said:

https://www.podiuminfo.nl/news/44021/Granaat_gevonden_in_Goffertpark_onder_podium_Guns_N_Roses/ (in Dutch) 

But yeah, it was during the stage stage buildup that they stumbled upon an old World War 2 grenade. They removed it and nobody got hurt. ;) 

Chinese Democracy starts now!!!

CDChiDemGrenade.JPG

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, username said:

Is common enough find in Europe World War 2 grenade , i read this many times 😨

I haven't really payed much attention to the shows this year outside of SOYL and Slither, but when this leg was announced this seemed like it would be 'the best all-around show'... I'm interested to see what people think of the opening bands, they're both bands I'd be thrilled to see as openers, but I'm curious how a stadium of GNR fans will react. Also agree there's probably the highest likelihood of an Angus appearance (if there will be one on this leg.) I'll probably try to watch this show.