07/07/18 - Leipzig, Germany - Festwiese

downzy

1 minute ago, Lim666 said:

Catcher was soundchecked. 

Interesting. Madagascar was soundchecked in Gelsenkirchen, but only played in Nijmegen. Prostitute was soundchecked in Nijmegen, and now Catcher. What remains of the alternatives on the setlist? Only OMG?

1 minute ago, Caedo said:

Imagine if anyone predicted one year ago a setlist featuring Shadow of Your Love, Slither and OMG. 

Ha, wasn't Slither on the alternatives last year though? I think so. Maybe we'll get OMG in the main set next year.:lol:

2 minutes ago, Lio said:

Ha, wasn't Slither on the alternatives last year though? I think so. Maybe we'll get OMG in the main set next year.:lol:

Haha yeah it was, I'd forgotten about that. Still would have been a surprise to most if it had actually been played though. 

Edited by Caedo
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

Is that Duff’s current tech then meaning McBob’s not been there on this leg?

It would make sense, as his introduction is taped and not live, and I'm quite sure I saw the tech in the pic at the show in Nijmegen.

Yes there are numbers!

Can anybody here give me 50 Euro cash, I will transfer the money immediately via my banking app..

Did not bring alot of cash and as a Dutchman I was convinced you could get drinking tickets by card