07/21/18 - Gothenburg, Sweden - Ullevi Stadium

downzy

Seems they are staying at Upper House in Gothia Towers yes. If you look at the elevator pic taken by Slash wife(?) they are clearly in the elevator there, been there myself for a dinner. The pic with Frank is taken outside the entrance to Gothia Towers.

Hi btw, new here. Going to be my first GnR concert ever and i am going solo in golden circle. Am from Gothenburg though and have been to tons of gigs at Ullevi before, so if anyone needs "guidance" around town or Ullevi i can help. 

Would be cool if were possible to find someone to hang with, bit shy when it comes to speaking to random people in a crowd so. 

Edited by Martinski

1 minute ago, Gavin82 said:

Have a great time everyone Ullevi is a great Stadium & i can see why they stay at G.Towers its like the 1st stop from GOT easy too get from as well

With a motorcade it is like 1 minute away maybe even less. You can even walk it there in less than 10 minutes from Gothia Towers, if you are a less known face in the band you could easily just walk up.

Going to be hard to chose a t-shirt from this, there are some good looking ones. Too bad the venue specific one has such a small front logo.. i usually want to go for those. 

Will probably go for the logo with the silver ring and tour dates on back. 

I know it's a long shot, but If anyone at the Ullevi is buying themselves a lithograph and wouldn't mind purchasing one for me, i would pay for their Litho for the kind gesture and cover postage to me in the UK.

My Donington one is lonely (and a bit rubbish if I'm honest), and would love one or two others.

I'd rather pay £100 and have one for me and whoever would buy me one, than  £100+ on eBay for just mine (no offense to eBay sellers whatsoever, I get it, and I use it too..just can't afford the litho prices lol).

PM me if you wouldn't mind doing that for me. Thanks

23 minutes ago, paxhell said:

It's my first time with Golden circle ticket .Do they usually have toiletts and beers in the golde circle area?

Yes they have a kiosk on the right hand side of the area looking at the stage up some yellow stairs. Usually it is shitty beer with 3.5% ABV. Dont recommend buying it, costs like 60-70 SEK as well. Dont know if you can get into the bar area with GA / Golden Circle ticket, that is Also on the right hand side but you have to walk up the concourse etc then. 

Toilets should be up the stairs also but on both sides iirc. 

I have been to Ullevi bit too many times the last ~10 yrs so it is a bit home away from home for me now. Other gigs there have included Foo Fighters, U2, Springsteen, Metallica, AC/DC and so on .. 

Edited by Martinski
  • Like 1

If you want to get some drink on i recommend doing it before going in. Cheaper and so on. Also there arent a shortage of places around town close to Ullevi that have pre-parties. 

Dont get too drunk tho, if you are visibly drunk you wont be able to enter. Some people Also smuggle small Jägermeister flasks in their pants.. :lol: