2018 warm up show before european tour

3 hours ago, LovelessNL said:

Nah, and wouldn't make a lot of sense to do it in the States... If they'd do it I expect in the UK somewhere. But honestly, they didnt do one for each leg. 

They should play the Marquee if it's still there.

• Like 1

I want another US tour. Since it's too late for a spring tour, maybe in the fall.

It would be nice for someone to let us know if GNR will continue after this reunion tour, so we can get on with our lives. lol

If Axl is writing with Angus, will he tour with AC/DC once the GNR tour is over?

It hurts me to think that this reunion tour will end and that's it for GNR, but who the hell knows since no one says anything.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I want another US tour. Since it's too late for a spring tour, maybe in the fall.

It would be nice for someone to let us know if GNR will continue after this reunion tour, so we can get on with our lives. lol

If Axl is writing with Angus, will he tour with AC/DC once the GNR tour is over?

It hurts me to think that this reunion tour will end and that's it for GNR, but who the hell knows since no one says anything.

4 USA legs on this tour have been plenty. NITL should end after Europe. Hopefully they will do new music after SMKC and AC/DC but who knows

On 10/4/2018 at 9:17 AM, RecklessLifer said:

Does anybody think GnR will  play a warm up show in the States before the summer shows in Europe?    maybe another club show like the troubadour, or maybe a surprise show in Vegas?

Nah. This band is too lazy for anything.

Be thankful they are at least playing the announced shows :lol: