MyGNR Gamers Club

Members List:
@action
*Platforms: PlayStation 1, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PSP, PSVITA, NES, SNES, GAMEBOY Classic & Advance, N64, GameCube, Wii, Nintendo Switch.
*Players Wanted For: Perfect Dark, Golden Eye, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Resident Evil Revelations 1 and 2, Payday 2, Splatoon 2.

@AxlRoseCDII
*Platforms: Sega Genesis, Sega Dreamcast, Xbox, Xbox 360, PlayStation 1, PlayStation 2, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Switch.
*Players Wanted For:

@Gibson_Guy87

Steam: austinwasnothere 
*Platforms: PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Steam.
*Players Wanted For:

@Iron MikeyJ
*Platforms: Atari 2600, Atari 7800, Sega Master System, Sega Genesis/Mega Drive, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, NES,  SNES, N64, GameCube, Game boy (basic and Advanced), 3DS, Switch, Turbo Grafx 16, Neo Geo, MUGEN, XBOX, XBOX 360, ARCADE.
*Players Wanted For: NBA 2K18(Switch), Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

@Oldest Goat
*Platforms: Nintendo Switch, Steam.
*Players Wanted For: Splatoon 2, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Resident Evil Revelations(Switch), Binary Domain, Spec Ops The Line.

@youngswedishvinyl
*Platforms: Sega Genesis, Xbox, Xbox 360, PlayStation 1, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 4, Steam.
*Players Wanted For:

@AslatIE

*Platforms: Steam

* Players Wanted For: 

@lukepowell1988

*Platforms: PS4

* Players Wanted For:

@DeadSlash

*Platforms: Steam

*Players Wanted For:

@Wagszilla

Platforms: PS3 and PS4.

Players Wanted For: GTA Online

(anyone signing up please mention what platforms you're on and any specific games you're wanting to play with others.)

Edited by AxlRoseCDII
  • GNFNR 3

Hello members of the MyGNR Gamers Club! The first game of the month will be starting May 1st, and will run until May 25th as we have a discussion over the game for the rest of the month. This first round I’d be interested to hear suggestions for what you guys want our first game of the month to be! Try to pick games that can be easily accessed, are multiplats, or are on consoles that everyone here owns. I’ll leave the floor to you guys, what would you like to see played this month and we’ll take a vote soon!

With two votes, the game of the month is going to be Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for Nintendo Switch! Hope everyone has a grand time racing, and trying to aim for 3 Stars and all unlockables. Feel free to trade player information and we shall discuss soon.

• GNFNR 1

completed 100 cc on 3 stars, now onto 150.

150 cc, 3 stars is hard AF though. there's no retries and you have to finish first every race. Are you guys mastering the jump-boost mechanic? it's essential on higher difficulty levels.

• 2 months later...
On 7/11/2018 at 1:27 PM, AslatIE said:

AslatIE on Steam, I don't play much, but I might hop on CS:GO and some othet stuff there (i don't even remember what i have)

Completely forgotten my PSN nick

Adding you to the list now :)

Edited by AxlRoseCDII
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Both of you are added to the member list

Thank you.

For the game of the month of July, I would like to nominate No Man's Sky.  The NEXT 1.5 patch is a complete rework of the game, AND it was just released in July 2018 for the first time on Xbone.

• GNFNR 1

3 hours ago, DeadSlash said:

Thank you.

For the game of the month of July, I would like to nominate No Man's Sky.  The NEXT 1.5 patch is a complete rework of the game, AND it was just released in July 2018 for the first time on Xbone.

Thanks for the nomination! If anyone else wants to vote this game in, leave comments!

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Steam = dazey13

XBox Live = Chris1708

PSN = Chris17081979

On 08/08/2018 at 4:26 PM, lukepowell1988 said:

My SN is my PSN name if anyone wants to add me 

No it isn’t you daft cunt! :P 
Edit. Sorry, SN means screen name does it? :lol: 

Edited by Dazey