Appetite for Destruction Remastered General Thread

13 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Maybe. Maybe. And Metallica mixed-and-matched formats with their Master of Puppets re-release; they even had a cassette in there with unique content. Under that scenario (49 cd, 27 LP) we'd have a grand total of 76 unreleased tracks! The problem with this scenario is the poor man's version wouldn't contain the b-sides/ep/demos. 

If those unexplained tracks are live shows I'd take that as good news though. 

yeah i suppose it is better this way than having the same tracks both on the Lps and on the CDs

I am stoked that Shadow's Of Your Love is going to be a single.. I know that we have all heard it but the masses haven't.. I am sure it will get some good airplay and it will be another great song to get out there. I am excited that so many more people will hear it..

I actually went to a bike show a couple months ago. There was this one man band guy playing songs and during his break "Shadow's Of Your Love" actually started playing over his PA. I went up to tell him how cool it was to hear it but he didn't even know the song or the band. lol.. He obviously didn't make the playlist..

Edited by Tom-Ass
  • GNFNR 1

48 minutes ago, aliexpress said:

That conversions not correct, I think you got a good deal! Should be more like $240 in australian.

Just checked, hasn't  been converted, the $12.00 was shipping. Still OK at $240. As long as it has some gear as the $650 version will be something like $860 which is too steep

• Like 1

Less than 4 hours to go...

Til? 
What we expecting? 
That trailer to go live on the place holder site...Pre order links and full artwork via official site? Then also Shadow Of Your Love to go live on all streaming sites/ radio plus YouTube perhaps with some sorta old school video clips (hopefully) ? 
Anything else? Perhaps they throw something else into the mix, like btw - We're doing more touring to support this? I mean, they're bound to !
The GNR Camp will probably see this as major break thro - releasing SOMETHING...may as well tour more :);)

Edited by colonizedmind

Haven't been able to follow this thread for the last day, and there is like a million pages since i last checked. Those prices mentioned, are they legit or just rumours? And do we know SOYL will be a single? And where is that locked and loaded video from? Thanks! 

• GNFNR 1

1 minute ago, NorwayIllusion said:

Now that "the whole world" know about the Box set, what's that countdown for? Still the Box set? Could it be more? 

It's Just strange.......

Maybe for a reunion, a tour and a new album in 2019 with Izzy and Steven??? Hahahah, that's imposible, but who knows :lol:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, NorwayIllusion said:

Now that "the whole world" know about the Box set, what's that countdown for? Still the Box set? Could it be more? 

It's Just strange.......

The info just got leaked early is all. 

5 minutes ago, NorwayIllusion said:

It's Just strange.......

Because it’s the marketing plan. They’re no t going to veer from it just because a video was posted early for 10 minutes.

12 minutes ago, FalconYoung said:

Haven't been able to follow this thread for the last day, and there is like a million pages since i last checked. Those prices mentioned, are they legit or just rumours? And do we know SOYL will be a single? And where is that locked and loaded video from? Thanks! 

Yep I'm the same as you, havent been on in a day. This thread was at 22 pages then I log in and it's 108 pages! I can't be arsed trolling through them all so if someone could give us a basic recap of: 

Whats in the box (rough explanation is fine)

whats the price? 

When is it available? 

Whats the deal with the truck? 

I logged on to the GNR.fm site to listen to SOYL and got nothing!!! No sound! 

Edited by Tadsy

1 minute ago, Tadsy said:

Yep I'm the same as you, havent been on in a day. This thread was at 22 pages then I log in and it's 108 pages! I can't be arsed trolling through them all so if someone could give us a basic recap of: 

Whats in the box (rough explanation is fine)

whats the price? 

When is it available? 

Whats the deal with the truck? 

I logged on to the GNR.fm site to listen to SOYL and got nothing!!! No sound! 

Everything is in the box relating to AFD including 49 unreleased tracks (not necessarily unheard music, just unreleased). Google: Locked & Loaded Unpacked. 

Prices rumoured at $650USD for the whole lot or $180USD for a stripped version 

June 29th 

Don't know 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, FalconYoung said:

$650 is the ballpark figure thrown around for the entire Locked N' Loaded set. The Super Deluxe Edition, which makes up a fraction of it, costs $180 as per Amazon.

SOYL will likely be the new single. It appears as so in the video, radio stations have indicated they will be airing it today, and many of its demos have been pulled from Youtube (though i've heard other demos of other songs have also been removed now).

No idea about the truck.

• Thanks 1
  • GNFNR 1

2 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

(unless we somehow get unreleased and unheard demos in the boxset).

I am guessing we will have already heard everything but man that would be amazing if they were able to pull something out of their ass and shock us all with something no one knew existed.  

• GNFNR 1

Just now, NOVEMBER COMA said:

Everything is in the box relating to AFD including 49 unreleased tracks (not necessarily unheard music, just unreleased). Google: Locked & Loaded Unpacked. 

Prices rumoured at $650USD for the whole lot or $180USD for a stripped version 

June 29th 

Don't know 

And unreleased can mean so many things. 

It could mean unreleased from AFD or Illusions time. It could mean CD era songs unreleased.