Appetite for Destruction Remastered General Thread

Just now, Renato23 said:

My question will sound silly, but there are any chances that the Locked & Loaded version will be the one that costs $ 179.99 ??

In the description you can see at amazon, it is only said "4 dics" so..... :(

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Renato23 said:

My question will sound silly, but there are any chances that the Locked & Loaded version will be the one that costs $ 179.99 ??

It’s possible. Metallica’s MoP remaster is $150 with 10 cds, books, nots, trinkets, etc. not identical but a very in-depth set none the less. The video stated Super Deluxe in the beginning leading many to assume it only applied to the first three seconds of the video. We heard there were different SKUs to which Amazon has shown different SKUs for lower prices. I could be wrong but yes, I think it’s possible.

• Like 1

I feel so sorry for people who are trashing the box cause it doesnt have new songs or because Izzy and Adler arent in the band. 

Just dont buy it dammit. If you dont like it, just dont buy it. We all knew it would be an AFD boxset, theres zero sense in putting anything else on it. 

As for Izzy and Steven, Slash did the skull drawings, didnt he? And it became an iconic artwork, the skulls are part of the album artwork and they can do whatever they want with it. 

Slash could come in public and say the Izzy skull is actually Fortus and Adler is Frank before getting bald and he has all the right in the world to do so. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, NorwayIllusion said:

Now that "the whole world" know about the Box set, what's that countdown for? Still the Box set? Could it be more? 

It's Just strange.......

Well the radio single release of Shadow of your Love is released after the countdown and the full song will be unlocked. My local radio said after the countdown they will be playing the new single too.

Also you should be able to order the box set from GNR website directly after.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, default_ said:

I feel so sorry for people who are trashing the box cause it doesnt have new songs or because Izzy and Adler arent in the band. 

Just dont buy it dammit. If you dont like it, just dont buy it. We all knew it would be an AFD boxset, theres zero sense in putting anything else on it. 

As for Izzy and Steven, Slash did the skull drawings, didnt he? And it became an iconic artwork, the skulls are part of the album artwork and they can do whatever they want with it. 

Slash could come in public and say the Izzy skull is actually Fortus and Adler is Frank before getting bald and he has all the right in the world to do so. 

im looking at it from one POV 

ads do it to earn big plus the other 2 earn as well so no biggie they ain't on tour cold and calculated

2 minutes ago, default_ said:

Getting pissed off because they're re-releasing a 30 year old album without Adler and Izzy being in the band currently is a pretty ridiculous reach. They're both getting paid for it and Izzy could've had some involvement for all we know.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Nikki_Sixx said:

From that unboxing video, I get the idea we'll only get the Sound City sessions and the Mike Clink session, which means we won't get the Mystic and Pasha sessions ... :facepalm:

On the other hand, the 'Shadow Of Your Love' preview is the Pasha version, and so is the 'Reckless Life' clip in the unboxing video, both without fake crowd noise, so I don't know what to think ...

I'd trade in all those stupid memorabilia for the one thing we need from this 'band' :  REAL GNR MUSIC, recorded between '85 and '96 !!!

exactly!

15 minutes ago, default_ said:

lol, would love to have seen Frank with golden flowing locks in the 80's 

26 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

That is what I am looking at.. I won't spend $650 but I will spend the $170.. Just hope it has ALL the music in it!  

Yeah the $650 is dumb in my opinion lol....but $170 for a super deluxe version of my favourite album, probably worth it.

• Like 1