Appetite for Destruction Remastered General Thread

I hope things will move soon because the suspense is really too much... trying to be rational though, new music is out of the picture since they are refering way too much and obviously to AFD... Also something just show related would be non sense as many pointed out Universal Music is involved and not Live Nation, so one would think there has to be some kind on release. I'm going crazy just seeing that something is happening honestly

• Like 2

Having demos and classic live versions of the AFD songs would be nice, I'd throw money at that. I really dug some of the demos on the reissue of Rumours; even included a couple of demos of what would become a solo Stevie Nicks song, Planets of the Universe:

The following is my favourite version:

20 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

It's actually a teaser for the upcoming Appetite for Destruction amusement park, featuring a ride in the shape of the Monster Robot Rape Killer™, in which you ride the Monster™I and save prostitutes from horny rapebots!

Other amusing rides include Nightrain™™, where you sit in a train driven by the Nightrain Rapebot™, and the special It's So Easy™ ride, which only features the Rapebot™ victim, and it's your guess who'll be riding who!

There are not only rides, but also an exclusive altar for the Appetite For Destruction Celtic Cross™, where you get a special chance to thank the Lords, Axl™, Slash™, Duff™, Izzy™ and Steven™, and perhaps even the chance to pray for a new album!

Welcome Back to The Jungle™!

This.

It's obviously this. :lol:

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, nikki9 said:

from 30:15

I was waiting for something like this, to be honest, as I watched the above interview wehen it was posted, in march! And I can't believe nobody havent mentioned it yet! The answer is all there...AFD anniversary reissue/remaster plus - maybe - one of the 1987 london marquee shows as bonus!!

Thanks for posting. That essentially confirmed the AFD reissue. Nothing really to get excited about unless it includes previously unheard material.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nice Boy said:

I live by Camden, does anyone know more precisely where this billboard is?

I will go and investigate if someone can tell me where it is

Chalk Farm road just past The Roundhouse (heading towards Chalk Farm)

• Thanks 1

I don't want to get overly excited but why would they put a billboard up in one location if remastered AFD with live bonus from London 1987 show? Maybe they're announcing it's release with a reunion of the original 5?!!! And what if it were broadcast live or even on PPV?!!! 

No can't be, I refuse to get excited over something that will happen when pigs fly. But I hope I see that pig high in the sky. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kwick1 said:

I don't want to get overly excited but why would they put a billboard up in one location if remastered AFD with live bonus from London 1987 show? Maybe they're announcing it's release with a reunion of the original 5?!!! And what if it were broadcast live or even on PPV?!!! 

No can't be, I refuse to get excited over something that will happen when pigs fly. But I hope I see that pig high in the sky. 

Billboard was up in Chicago as well. Will probably be in many other major markets this week.

• Like 1