Appetite for Destruction Remastered General Thread

26 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

So the music used in the trailer must be from the remastered AFD, right?
Thoughts?

Must be the Remixed version because at least it sounds exactly the same as the original, so hiring the Grammy winning mixer was money well spent

How do you feel when 4tus,Ferrer,Dizzy,Melissa don’t share the Appetite Box in their official accounts?

of course they weren’t involved in the AFD era but doesn’t it feel a little strange?

its a band after all

2 minutes ago, tat2d1 said:

The 3D AFD Cross on the box set looks a lot like the 3D album cover that McFarlane Toys was supposed to release years ago and then it suddenly got shelved and was never released.

I thought that too! I just figured no one else would've remembered that lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jip said:

How do you feel when 4tus,Ferrer,Dizzy,Melissa don’t share the Appetite Box in their official accounts?

of course they weren’t involved in the AFD era but doesn’t it feel a little strange?

its a band after all

Imagine the fury of complaints you'd find in this thread if they DID post it lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Here Today... Gone To Hell!

18 mins · 

Something some might have missed. From the Appetite For Destruction: Locked N’ Loaded Edition press release:

The band’s ongoing success of the Not In This Lifetime… worldwide tour has now snagged the fourth spot on the list of the most successful tours in music history on its first two years, with no sign of slowing down. The next leg of the highly successful and anticipated world tour continues in Europe in June and July 2018 and, from what we hear, on into the fall.

44 minutes ago, Tucknroll said:

Wasn't money from one in a million supposed to go to some charity? Could be the reason it's gone. That and no balls anymore of course 

I thik this was Manson song to some charity.

Hey someone else saw the last Fernando’s InstaStory?? Looks like they’re doing some kinda party about this release..He showed the box and then a kind a party hall w tables and stuffs. :shrugs:

4_C279_C7_F-_A0_D9-4296-8334-43_BB505_BB

44575_C78-_C9_F0-4_DD5-_AD7_D-_A1386_D24

D654758_B-_DD28-42_D7-_B874-1_B76_B31_C1

C4_E6_D7_D2-1_C5_F-426_F-9_E85-4564469_D

Edited by Derick

9 hours ago, colonizedmind said:

If the video gets past 200K today, it'll go on the Trending list on YT too, which tells the band - 
There IS demand for material ! Pull the finger out....
This all done with minimal promo from the actual artist again...

Over 300k right now

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

If there is indeed an AFD reunion in the works, i would almost lose what little hope i had left in new music. At this stage, i couldn't care less for a proper reunion unless it involved new music. I have no interest in seeing another three-year nostalgia money grab, even if they play Appetite in full.

big talk :D