Appetite for Destruction Remastered General Thread

You know what, if they have mastered versions of    ‘Heartbreak Hotel, and Crash Diet’ I’m faaaargen innnn!!!  Imagine extra appetite songs that have that ‘Bite’ and sound like appetite era songs that we already know and love ❤️ 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

How do you guys know there was a dinner with Duff and Susan with Axl?

Guess since I got one email, I will receive more news later on.

Still no US dates and that sucks!

It was on Susans instagram...

No US dates?  What are you talking about?

1 minute ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I can’t hear the Shadow remake that well because it keeps sounding like it’s cutting out. I’m nearly retarted with this technology, has anyone released a YouTube video of it yet

It has been uploaded here

https://s3.amazonaws.com/gnr-fm-assets/sounds/shadow-of-your-love.mp3

(Sorry, I don't remember who posted the link to tag them)

3 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I can’t hear the Shadow remake that well because it keeps sounding like it’s cutting out. I’m nearly retarted with this technology, has anyone released a YouTube video of it yet

For me it just repeats the first few seconds and then does a radio static type of sound

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

If it's just the re-done Shadow then I won't buy. But if there is a whole disc of re-done b-sides, I will buy.

It would have to be one helluva bonus disc.  I don't see too much sense in dropping what will no doubt be a pretty penny on a bunch of demos we've been listening to on YouTube for years.

Edited by sofine11
  • Like 1

My guess is that this will be a remastered AFD, blu-ray/4k dvd of NITL tour, some sort of art work / picture booklet, and some remastered b-sides, etc.  Potential for an all new song?  I'm probably game to buy it, but price/content will certainly be huge factors.

3 minutes ago, Spirit said:

The countdown is ticking. You think they revealed the secret, then has a clock to announce it two days later?

I'll be honest, unless the announcement includes new songs by the current lineup, it's going to probably be a disappointment to the fanbase.  I highly doubt your average music buyer/fans are looking for spruced up demos from 1986.

Edited by sofine11