Appetite for Destruction Remastered General Thread

13 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

So many people on here are going to lose their shit when that's all it is lol

I'm fine with that. Don't know if I'll buy it without any extras included though. I've been listening to Appetite demos recently. At least it's a different take of the same old songs.

14 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I won't be surprised when it's a (non-remastered) AFD 'box set' with a t-shirt and a sticker, maybe with demos of Anything Goes and WTTJ as bonus tracks (lol). Remember the 25th anniversary 'box set'? Cool belt buckle, right? :facepalm:

A sticker and Ashba water®

That's all anyone is getting. Hence all the "destruction". 

19 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I won't be surprised when it's a (non-remastered) AFD 'box set' with a t-shirt and a sticker, maybe with demos of Anything Goes and WTTJ as bonus tracks (lol). Remember the 25th anniversary 'box set'? Cool belt buckle, right? :facepalm:

Wait, there was an AFD box set in 2012 that had a belt buckle? Wtf? XD

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

If there were ever really a time for a Bumblefoot hot sauce collection, it's now. #RelaunchBumblefucked :lol:

Bumble, Ashba, and Pittman did a bit of cross merchadising. The hot sauce is so bad you throw up, chase it with some Ashba water® and then use the Pittman towel to clean up the entire mess. It will be packaged all together. 

• Haha 3

They had billboards in NYC last year with the skulls (in the cross) to promote the Apollo show.  Fans are getting their hopes up - sensational marketing to generate excitement.  It'll be a website that shows videos, old and new live footage, etc..  Maybe some live streamed shows during the festivals.. nothing more.   You really don't need to look much further than the .FM in the url.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, slim26 said:

They had billboards in NYC last year with the skulls (in the cross) to promote the Apollo show.  Fans are getting their hopes up - sensational marketing to generate excitement.  It'll be a website that shows videos, old and new live footage, etc..  Maybe some live streamed shows during the festivals.. nothing more.   You really don't need to look much further than the .FM in the url.

Yeah. They wont do an AFD tour and if they did yet another cryptic marketing campaign would be wasted on the public. They already did all that in 2016. GNR will never be as marketable to your average Joe again. Id love to have Izzy and Steven back but as far as most people are concerned, the reunion happened. They wont be able to drum up the hype and charge $300+ for US stadiums so soon regardless if They come back. 

It sucks they couldnt make it work in 2016. These billboards will just be for something dumb like a website at worst and lake remaster at best