NEW 1993 PRO-SHOT: Saskatoon (Videos Now In OP)

30 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

HOLY FUCK! The sound quality is UNBELIEVABLE. This may be even better than fucking Paris 92... Just listen to this. It may be the best sound-quality bootleg of the entire Use Your Illusion Tour. Up there with Argentina 92? Definitely the best Skin N' Bones one. It sounds like the official Tokyo 92 in terms of quality. I NEED IT

Wow, really nice!!!

I think it's even more interesting than Tokyo 92 because the audio hasn't been compressed to death. 

I'm no big fan of this bloated version of GNR, but a bootleg of such quality surely gets my attention. There were still traces of magic to behold... :headbang:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AncientEvil80 said:

Wow, really nice!!!

I think it's even more interesting than Tokyo 92 because the audio hasn't been compressed to death. 

I'm no big fan of this bloated version of GNR, but a bootleg of such quality surely gets my attention. There were still traces of magic to behold... :headbang:

I don't know what you really mean with "bloated", because the Skin N' Bones tour is exactly the opposite. They literally got rid of all the extra bullshit, so it's just only them again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GNRfanMILO said:

HOLY FUCK! The sound quality is UNBELIEVABLE. This may be even better than fucking Paris 92... Just listen to this. It may be the best sound-quality bootleg of the entire Use Your Illusion Tour. Up there with Argentina 92? Definitely the best Skin N' Bones one. It sounds like the official Tokyo 92 in terms of quality. I NEED IT

Tokyo '92 just got his ass bitten so damn hard.

16 minutes ago, nikosgnr said:

Tokyo '92 just got his ass bitten so damn hard.

Aghh cant wait! 

Matt wanted to play locomotive! That would have been epic, to have a Pro Shot of that song.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ASLayerAODsk said:

the guy wants almost $400cdn for it...its a bit too stiff for me..and i was AT the show, that and its my home city.

Just wait, the DVD will be available everywhere for free download soon enough...

Just now, rockphantom said:

Just wait, the DVD will be available everywhere for free download soon enough...

i dunno, theres only a couple hundred copies avaliable..and at the price...i wouldnt put it online for free....

Trust me, Saskatoon will be available via download before too long. Everything that can be digitized ends up on the torrent scene eventually.

I have seen multi-disc Led Zeppelin sets worth thousands of dollars end up online pretty soon after release.

Edited by rockphantom
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, ASLayerAODsk said:

i dunno, theres only a couple hundred copies avaliable..and at the price...i wouldnt put it online for free....

People are idiots. Willing to hoard stuff for a few hundred bucks. Axl should turn all his videos over to universal and say make something out of this 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Hello. 

I hope this is available very soon. I’m in love and I want more. 

Just now, IncitingChaos said:

Did they play Dead Flowers at that show?

No. The “rarities” are The Garden and Nice Boys.

4 minutes ago, rockphantom said:

This set was on the torrent scene late last year.

Is this proshot?