Live Like A Suicide Poster

WaR8080

Mine is roughly 25 X 34 in size. I posted a picture of it above in the thread. I got it in 1987 or 88, but maybe as late as 1989, although I think 1988 was the year. In all the years since then I don't recall ever seeing it....anywhere......not until now have I ever even seen a picture of someone else's copy of it.

I've never heard of or seen that larger version that person is selling on eBay.

Regarding troccolli's comment above about the legitimacy of the poster. I believe it is official, as mine was acquired from a music store back then. While I suppose it still could be a bootleg, it seems unlikely bootleggers would send these around to promote the band. But I guess with no real official story about the poster we may never know....

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 9:17 PM, Johnny Thunders said:

Mine is roughly 25 X 34 in size. I posted a picture of it above in the thread. I got it in 1987 or 88, but maybe as late as 1989, although I think 1988 was the year. In all the years since then I don't recall ever seeing it....anywhere......not until now have I ever even seen a picture of someone else's copy of it.

I've never heard of or seen that larger version that person is selling on eBay.

Regarding troccolli's comment above about the legitimacy of the poster. I believe it is official, as mine was acquired from a music store back then. While I suppose it still could be a bootleg, it seems unlikely bootleggers would send these around to promote the band. But I guess with no real official story about the poster we may never know....

Bigger ones have sold before.  I have a Worthpoint account and I can post later of previous auctions.  As for the legitimacy, yes, I don't know for certain.  Now it's one thing that there is no Geffen logo since with LLAS they were trying to pretend that it was an independent release.  But for fuck's sake, there isn't even an Uzi Suicide logo on it!!!

There’s a marking on the right hand corner of the poster. I’m not home to look at kind but I think the big one would have it to. Looks like from the printing of the company. Would be nice to get this signed by duff and axl. The it’s so easy litho in the box set is based on this image I believe with the skeletons. 

• 1 month later...