Adler says Fernando is key to Reunion

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

Not that we have not imagined these things before but it is a confirmation of what many fans think about TB. They really handle Axl's life, for good and for bad :shrugs:

Seems that way but a good note I suppose is that it looks like that TB gets along well with Slash/Duff & in this case Adler. It is possibly the best management GNR has had since Goldstein.  

1 minute ago, NOVEMBER COMA said:

Seems that way but a good note I suppose is that it looks like that TB gets along well with Slash/Duff & in this case Adler. It is possibly the best management GNR has had since Goldstein.  

There was a time when they didn't get along so well, put Slash in black lists and battled all wars that solely belonged to Axl.

I don't think their role reduces to just management. It goes beyond that and I see it as a disadvantage.

• Like 2

I'm still baffled that he managed to remain quiet prior to the Troubadour shows and his back surgery.

He must love pissing off the camp, he's always coming away with crazy comments!!! I hope his shows go tremendously well, he deserves a lot of happiness for the work he's put into getting his life back on track. 

9 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

So, if he is saying what is reality, then he's talking shit?   Now, I'm not saying that is the case, but you are accusing him of talking shit, when he may not be.   He may be 100% on point.  Pretty sure he is closer to the situation than you are.  

I think this morning Steven just again did confirm the hurdle & it is TB. Then again I commend TB for even managing what is happening at the moment, I feel there are great things to come & with the re-release of AFD next month it can only be positive for the original 5. 

11 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

So, if he is saying what is reality, then he's talking shit?   Now, I'm not saying that is the case, but you are accusing him of talking shit, when he may not be.   He may be 100% on point.  Pretty sure he is closer to the situation than you are.  

Idk about this situation, it's just funny to me because that's his reputation. Knee jerk responses that aren't thought out for the most part. His filter is usually switched off 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Order of Nine said:

Idk about this situation, it's just funny to me because that's his reputation. Knee jerk responses that aren't thought out for the most part. His filter is usually switched off 

Well that's fair to say...but isn't what you said earlier, maybe you should consider the fact that someone could actually be speaking the truth before you accuse them of talking shit if you don't know yourself.  

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Well that's fair to say...but isn't what you said earlier, maybe you should consider the fact that someone could actually be speaking the truth before you accuse them of talking shit if you don't know yourself.  

Just poking fun of him. I think he may be poking fun at himself slightly too. 

44 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Jeez... what is the SHIT that Adler talked here?

NOTHING!

We all know that TB are the ones who pull the strings of everything. We've known this for ages. Thank you Steven for confirming, but it ain't real news.

This trashing of Steven for any little thing has become stupid and ruins all threads.

He's his own worst enemy. He needs a filter, some tact, emotions in check, and not rehashing the same tired plot in his interviews would be nice 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Order of Nine said:

He's his own worst enemy. He needs a filter, some tact, emotions in check, and not rehashing the same tired plot in his interviews would be nice 

He was asked about the reunion and he responded. That's all.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Jeez... what is the SHIT that Adler talked here?

NOTHING!

We all know that TB are the ones who pull the strings of everything. We've known this for ages. Thank you Steven for confirming, but it ain't real news.

This trashing of Steven for any little thing has become stupid and ruins all threads.

And you know this as a fact as you have first hand experience working with TB or the band, or as a fan you base this on hear say as you are on the outside looking in as many other people do.

I must have missed something as when  did we hear from a person directly involved in the band that TB are the ones who control the actions of Axl?.

I have heard people from the past mention things who have had no involvement with the band for decades spread hear say or rumors.

Steven has very little credibility with statements he makes based on the fact he contradicts himself. There are examples of this as a fact. Steve puts himself in these situations. 

Thats his fault, no one else's

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, kiwiguns said:

And you know this as a fact as you have first hand experience working with TB or the band, or as a fan you base this on hear say as you are on the outside looking in as many other people do.

I must have missed something as when  did we hear from a person directly involved in the band that TB are the ones who control the actions of Axl?.

I have heard people from the past mention things who have had no involvement with the band for decades spread hear say or rumors.

Yes to all.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

Steve Adler Calls On Axlâs Manager To Get Original Lineup Back Together

Guns N’ Roses original drummer Steven Adler joined Triple M Melbourne’s The Hot Breakfast ahead of his ‘Adlers Appetite Australian Tour’
When asked if he will join the band again, Adler said it’s up to Axl Rose’s manager Fernando Lebeis, stating; 

“That’s the one guy that can make this happen”.

“I know you’re going to do the right thing”.

Cheekily, Adler asked fans to contact Lebeis online, encouraging him to have him back in the band.
Wanna make this happen?
Contact Fernando Lebeis:
Twitter
Instagram

Edited by NOVEMBER COMA
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1