Adler says Fernando is key to Reunion

1 minute ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

I think the amount of interviews he gives is pretty normal tbh. Just appears a lot because no one else in GNR is doing them at the moment so he's the only guy we hear talking about ANYTHING. Slash did a shitload more than Steven from 2010-2015, even compared to Steven now.

It's a fair point, but in my opinion, the lack of output from Axl, Slash and Duff doesn't increase the value/need/relevance of Adler's input.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NOVEMBER COMA said:

I think this morning Steven just again did confirm the hurdle & it is TB. Then again I commend TB for even managing what is happening at the moment, I feel there are great things to come & with the re-release of AFD next month it can only be positive for the original 5. 

And again there is nothing that confirms that TB is acting on their own, instead of simply following Axl's wishes and doing what he wants them to do.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, NOVEMBER COMA said:

Steve Adler Calls On Axlâs Manager To Get Original Lineup Back Together

Guns N’ Roses original drummer Steven Adler joined Triple M Melbourne’s The Hot Breakfast ahead of his ‘Adlers Appetite Australian Tour’
When asked if he will join the band again, Adler said it’s up to Axl Rose’s manager Fernando Lebeis, stating; 

“That’s the one guy that can make this happen”.

“I know you’re going to do the right thing”.

Cheekily, Adler asked fans to contact Lebeis online, encouraging him to have him back in the band.
Wanna make this happen?
Contact Fernando Lebeis:
Twitter
Instagram

12 hours ago, killuridols said:

Jeez... what is the SHIT that Adler talked here?

NOTHING!

We all know that TB are the ones who pull the strings of everything. We've known this for ages. Thank you Steven for confirming, but it ain't real news.

This trashing of Steven for any little thing has become stupid and ruins all threads.

We all know Axl pulls the strings... TB are one of the sets of strings that get pulled.

TB have direct access to Axl, so in that sense they can bring the idea to him and then HE decides whether it's a yes or a no. I'm sure Fernando brings his own set of ideas in too, but if you think Axl isn't still running that ship you're f#*king crazy😀

The key to an all out reunion is 1. Axl 2. Duff and Slash 3. A promoter offering a boat load of cash 4. An agreed divide of the money that everybody can agree on 5. Demand... How many people are actually still talking about a gnr reunion? In most fan and promoters eyes the reunion has happened, I don't think the extra two classic members would change anything much besides the sound of the band.

And with any time you mention Adler and Izzy, you have to say.... I love both! I would like to see either or both involved in some capacity, but I think what I said is fairly accurate.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, IncitingChaos said:

I bet Fernando has reached out to Izzy more than Axl has. Axl can pull Izzy into the reunion but Izzy isn’t going to be negotiating peanuts with Fernando. 

Why not? Izzy did fine in 2006 when he got a lot of money for a few guests spots and Axl didn’t even know about it. 

It could happen again, for the right amount of money, I guess.

7 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

We all know Axl pulls the strings... TB are one of the sets of strings that get pulled.

TB have direct access to Axl, so in that sense they can bring the idea to him and then HE decides whether it's a yes or a no. I'm sure Fernando brings his own set of ideas in too, but if you think Axl isn't still running that ship you're f#*king crazy😀

The key to an all out reunion is 1. Axl 2. Duff and Slash 3. A promoter offering a boat load of cash 4. An agreed divide of the money that everybody can agree on 5. Demand... How many people are actually still talking about a gnr reunion? In most fan and promoters eyes the reunion has happened, I don't think the extra two classic members would change anything much besides the sound of the band.

And with any time you mention Adler and Izzy, you have to say.... I love both! I would like to see either or both involved in some capacity, but I think what I said is fairly accurate.

They got him by the bullzzzzz!! :lol:

I didn't say Axl is not running the show anymore... but Axl is a guy who lives in his own world. Many times he said TB did something he didn't know or was not informed. TB operates in levels where Axl doesn't give a fuck and that gives them power over others. Del James is also part of TB. Everybody who works for Axl, also works for TB.

How do you explain Duff having to push his way in a hotel room to be able to talk to Axl? How do you explain Slash wanting to see Axl in Las Vegas and being told to go away? How do you explain Steven wanting to see Axl after a show and Del James telling him No, but after checking with Axl, Steven was allowed to talk to him?

It is obvious they have been delegated a big amount of responsabilities and they take some freedoms where they shouldn't sometimes. What Steven says makes a lot of sense..... TB are the only ones who can convince Axl of doing (or not doing) something and that's why he says Fernando is the key person. If Fernando finds it a good idea, a good business, he will go to uncle Axl and sweet talk him over the idea.

Ashba once said they are a neat tight circle. Axl is in the middle, covered by all these layers of people who act like a burocratic system, filters but they are not just plain neutral filters. They are people, and they are people who have a deep and long relationship with Axl.

Edited by killuridols

16 hours ago, tsinindy said:

So, if he is saying what is reality, then he's talking shit?   Now, I'm not saying that is the case, but you are accusing him of talking shit, when he may not be.   He may be 100% on point.  Pretty sure he is closer to the situation than you are.  

It sounds like he was referencing being told to stop talking shit at times in the past, not that he was actually going to be accused of talking shit over this.

3 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

I bet Fernando has reached out to Izzy more than Axl has. Axl can pull Izzy into the reunion but Izzy isn’t going to be negotiating peanuts with Fernando. 

Didn't Axl reach out to Izzy to play in either 2006 or 2010 and after agreeing Izzy went to Fernando or whoever was in charge and demanded more money?

32 minutes ago, killuridols said:

How do you explain Duff having to push his way in a hotel room to be able to talk to Axl? How do you explain Slash wanting to see Axl in Las Vegas and being told to go away? How do you explain Steven wanting to see Axl after a show and Del James telling him No, but after checking with Axl, Steven was allowed to talk to him?

Axl not wanting to talk to them? If they wanted to talk to him so badly they could have gotten through to him somehow. Refusing to let people Axl's on bad terms with pop in to see him unannounced doesn't sound that crazy to me.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Gibbo said:

Wow. 

It was really hard watching this video. I barely made it through the end. Why? Because it's so real. So fucking real! No rainbows and unicorns... Whether you work in a white house or biscuit factory, everyone has their problems. Adversity strikes us all. And seeing Steven alive, with his mother next to him, crying over the very fact, is just heart-breaking.

As Scott Weiland once said : 'You can dodge bullets all your life, eventually you're gonna get hit...'

I love Steven and wish him all the best. Health and happiness the most of all things! 

Perhaps, I'll meet him one day and shake his hand.

• Like 1

Everybody seems to know, and want to, teach Adler what to say, how to say it and when to say it. He can say whatever the fuck he wants, he has the right. 

I am fucking tired of all being so meticulous. TB, Axl or whatever. Instead of fucking doing things more simple and get things straight leaving no room for doubt, we are gonna have it. Doubts being: Adler, Izzy, albums or whatever. I mean being simple at least out of respect for your fucking fans who are gonna pay whatever you throw us to the table. E.g: old unreleased tracks for USD 200+. Which of course it is pretty cool, but anyways, i do not want to be cynical but thats that.

I think the reason for Adler and Izzy not being in the band is because Fortus, Frank (and Melissa) still have a contract, and the three originals now in the band do not want to sum up more dividens to the equation. Pretty fucking selfish from their side i guess?

1 minute ago, valengf said:

Everybody seems to know, and want to, teach Adler what to say, how to say it and when to say it. He can say whatever the fuck he wants, he has the right. 

No one is arguing for taking away that right. Just pointing out how silly he is using that right.

4 minutes ago, valengf said:

I am fucking tired of all being so meticulous. TB, Axl or whatever. Instead of fucking doing things more simple and get things straight leaving no room for doubt, we are gonna have it. Doubts being: Adler, Izzy, albums or whatever. I mean being simple at least out of respect for your fucking fans who are gonna pay whatever you throw us to the table. E.g: old unreleased tracks for USD 200+. Which of course it is pretty cool, but anyways, i do not want to be cynical but thats that.

I think the reason for Adler and Izzy not being in the band is because Fortus, Frank (and Melissa) still have a contract, and the three originals now in the band do not want to sum up more dividens to the equation. Pretty fucking selfish from their side i guess?

He can say whatever he wants. And they can include him as much or as less as they want to based on what he says. I don't know where this idea that Adler can act like an obnoxious jackass all he wants and nobody's allowed to hold it against him. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

He can say whatever he wants. And they can include him as much or as less as they want to based on what he says. I don't know where this idea that Adler can act like an obnoxious jackass all he wants and nobody's allowed to hold it against him. 

Someone people Steven have free pass because they feel that Steven is like child ,i remember that not long time ago Steven commend Fernando .....

49 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

I do not know why he is considered a jackass for his comments. I think they are sincere.