Adler says Fernando is key to Reunion

1 hour ago, jacdaniel said:

I'm not sure TB would be Axls family if he was a plumber or something.

Right. As a plumber he probably wouldn't have a housekeeper, or a former girlfriend, who had a nanny, which became his assistant/housekeeper/whatever and got to know him personally . :facepalm:

2 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Funny, because I see little difference between you two guys although he seems to genuinely care while you just seem to joke around.

Well that is probably a fair statement. Guns N' Roses are rather beyond me taking them seriously enough to get irate/obsessed (over). 

3 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I wouldn't say I'm obsessed by that, more mildly amused by those bleeps and Chinese stews. 

Well I'm amused with Adler and how he paints his own target on himself week after week. How can you blame other forum members for not calling this out. I would think Fernando is somewhat amused and maybe mildly irritated by it as well. Adler s like a kid and the adults are sitting around the dinner table to talk and he just insists on being a broken record. We get it Adler your bitter. 

To point out others calling a spade for a spade is ridiculous when Adler is the one putting the same tired spotlight on himself. It's old dude!!! But somehow you and others insist that people like me are Axl apologist's..  I'm not apologizing for anything or anyone. I can barely take Adler from just watching and hearing his press statements and interviews. So, I can easily see how someone like Axl wouldn't want to be constantly annoyed by even a SOBER Adler on a world tour the second something didn't go his way. 

Adler's making news, not the bleeps and stew. So if others are talking about Adler it's cause Adler brought it upon himself. Maybe that's his strategy??? "Look at me look at me!"

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Order of Nine said:

I would think Fernando is somewhat amused and maybe mildly irritated by it as well.

Who cares what he thinks?

6 minutes ago, Order of Nine said:

But somehow you and others insist that people like me are Axl apologist's.

I have never accused you of anything of the sort!

• Like 1

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

Who cares what he thinks?

I have never accused you of anything of the sort!

Haha.

Well he happens to be in the GNR camp as a manager so I would be interested in hearing some opinions. I don't think his statement just slipped out for any reason.

Well I'm accusing myself after I read how you accused someone else about being obsessed with Adler. I think I rank up thier pretty high when it comes to calling him out as a complete man child stuck in 1990.

3 minutes ago, Order of Nine said:

Haha.

Well he happens to be in the GNR camp as a manager so I would be interested in hearing some opinions. I don't think his statement just slipped out for any reason.

Well I'm accusing myself after I read how you accused someone else about being obsessed with Adler. I think I rank up thier pretty high when it comes to calling him out as a complete man child stuck in 1990.

You are dealing in self-evidences though. Accusing Adler of being not exactly being the highest intellect in the world is rather like accusing the pope of being a catholic. I think Adler would probably agree if you put those accusations to him - he seems like a self-deprecating chap.

As to being stuck in the past, Guns N' Roses's past, he is doing no different to what Rose has been doing since about 2011, so...

3 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

You are dealing in self-evidences though. Accusing Adler of being not exactly being the highest intellect in the world is rather like accusing the pope of being a catholic. I think Adler would probably agree if you put those accusations to him - he seems like a self-deprecating chap.

As to being stuck in the past, Guns N' Roses's past, he is doing no different to what Rose has been doing since about 2011, so...

Forget his intellect. Idk why you insist on defending a guy who clearly derails his relationships in a sober state of mind. 

Axl was so stuck in 1990 he released an album like Chinese. Now as I've asked kindly before, please point me in the direction f what other 80s or 90s album for that matter sounds anything remotely like Chinese. 

You can't. So your argument is just a senseless one. 

Edited by Order of Nine
  • Like 1

Just now, Order of Nine said:

Forget his intellect. Idk why you insist on defending a guy who is clearly derailed his relationships in a sober state of mind. 

Axl was so stuck in 1990 he released an album like Chinese. Now as I've asked kindly before, please point me in the direction f what other 80s or 90s album for that matter sounds anything remotely like Chinese. 

You can't. So your argument is just a senseless one. 

Chinese Democracy is ten bloody years old!! 

Chinese Democracy is ten bloody years old!! 

And that was 2008. We can all count. And this is coming from the guy who says Shackler's was a copy of hand that feeds. What does that album sound like?lmao. 80s cock rock or Trent Reznor rip offs? Make up your mind. You can't argue both sides of the fence.

And that was 2008. We can all count. And this is coming from the guy who says Shackler's was a copy of hand that feeds. What does that album sound like?lmao. 80s cock rock or Trent Reznor rip offs? Make up your mind. You can't argue both sides of the fence.

Judging current creativity on a decade old album is the equivalent of judging John Lennon in 1973 upon Please Please Me. If that is all you can come up with to justify Rose being ''not nostalgia'' and this ''progressive'' fella you make him out to be, then your argument is already buggered at the first hurdle. 

I do not even know what you are going on about with the latter! I think that song you mentioned rips off a Korn song. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Judging current creativity on a decade old album is the equivalent of judging John Lennon in 1973 upon Please Please Me. If that is all you can come up with to justify Rose being ''not nostalgia'' and this ''progressive'' fella you make him out to be, then your argument is already buggered at the first hurdle. 

I do not even know what you are going on about with the latter! I think that song you mentioned rips off a Korn song. 

Hahahaha.

So once again. Your pinned. Please point me in the direction of what 80s cock rock album Chinese sounds like. Your so hung up on the year 2008, and that is exactly my point. That's not 1988.... Can you please understand this basic fact??? This isn't hard to grasp. 

And ok you make a Korn analogy... As much as I hate that band they clearly aren't blues based pentatonic cock rock. So you've just proven my point that album.and era moved onward. They diched the old formulas and did some NEW things that had been embraced AFTER 1990. Do you see how logical this is??? 

When had Adlers haircut moved on???

Edited by Order of Nine

1 minute ago, Order of Nine said:

Hahahaha.

So once again. Your pinned. Please point me in the direction of what 80s cock rock album Chinese sounds like. Your so hung up on the year 2008, and that is exactly my point. That's not 1988.... Can you please understand this basic fact??? This isn't hard to grasp. 

And ok you make a Korn analogy... As much as I hate that band they clearly aren't blues based pentatonic cock rock. So you've just proven my point that album.and era moved onward. They diched the old formulas and did some NEW things that had been embraced AFTER 1990. Do you see how logical this is??? 

I am discussing Rose now. Chinese is ancient history. Why are you using 2008 to sustain an argument that ''2018 Axl'' is more creative than 2018 Adler? If Chinese was released in 2017 or 2018 I'd see your point.

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I am discussing Rose now. Chinese is ancient history. Why are you using 2008 to sustain an argument that ''2018 Axl'' is more creative than 2018 Adler? If Chinese was released in 2017 or 2018 I'd see your point.

Quit thinking hypothetically!!! I'm talking about the catalog. There's a huge time span between the released material and a huge musical difference. 

I know your to prideful to acknowledge that but facts are facts 

And when has Adler moved on please tell me??

• Like 1

And when has Adler moved on please tell me??

I wouldn't suggest he has moved on musically at all. I have described Adler elsewhere as a hair-rocker. 

But he does possess a new song. A new song, even if it is in the old hair-rock style, is inherently more creative than no new song which is all Rose has possessed since 2008. 

• GNFNR 1

I wouldn't suggest he has moved on musically at all. I have described Adler elsewhere as a hair-rocker. 

But he does possess a new song. A new song, even if it is in the old hair-rock style, is inherently more creative than no new song which is all Rose has possessed since 2008. 

Yep. And it's nothing new other then the date it's released. Not new in terms of sound, ability, direction, or influence.

Thanks 

And by your lack of evidence that I've demanded kindly time and time again I declare you to have nothing to substantial to bring to the the table. 

I can strongly disagree that anything on CD sounds like Korn, however I think we can SURELY agree that Korn sounds nothing like 80s blues based pentatonic cock rock just like the entire CD doesn't sound anything like that. 

So when Adler moves on musically (not respective to what dates his releases come out) then you will have someone who's moved on. 

Yep. And it's nothing new other then the date it's released. Not new in terms of sound, ability, direction, or influence.

Thanks 

And by your lack of evidence that I've demanded kindly time and time again I declare you to have nothing to substantial to bring to the the table. 

I can strongly disagree that anything on CD sounds like Korn, however I think we can SURELY agree that Korn sounds nothing like 80s blues based pentatonic cock rock just like the entire CD doesn't sound anything like that. 

So when Adler moves on musically (not respective to what dates his releases come out) then you will have someone who's moved on. 

What do you want me to say about this old album? Adler has a new song out. Where is Rose's ''new song'', so we can truly judge Rose's level of creativity in 2018?

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

What do you want me to say about this old album? Adler has a new song out. Where is Rose's ''new song'', so we can truly judge Rose's level of creativity in 2018?

I'm not talking about anything other then direction. Your hung up on the fact CD came out in 2008. Totally irrelevant to my point. But you can insist on deflecting facts with a topic that is invalid. 

Adler can relate a song every day of the year for the next ten years. Idc, I would bet my bottom dollar it's all cock rock, that's all he knows and likes and carres for. And Axl could never release anything again after CD and my point would still remain. 

I'm not talking about anything other then direction. Your hung up on the fact CD came out in 2008. Totally irrelevant to my point. But you can insist on deflecting facts with a topic that is invalid. 

Adler can relate a song every day of the year for the next ten years. Idc, I would bet my bottom dollar it's all cock rock, that's all he knows and likes and carres for. And Axl could never release anything again after CD and my point would still remain. 

About Chinese, seeing as you have a bee-in-your-bonnet, about the thing, it was largely written/recorded circa 1999. It was essentially a late '90s rock album released ten years' too late!

We actually have had little comprehension of what Rose's songwriting is beyond about 1999 which is nearly twenty years! Astonishing creative impasse! 

58 minutes ago, Order of Nine said:

To point out others calling a spade for a spade is ridiculous when Adler is the one putting the same tired spotlight on himself. It's old dude!!! But somehow you and others insist that people like me are Axl apologist's..  I'm not apologizing for anything or anyone. I can barely take Adler from just watching and hearing his press statements and interviews. So, I can easily see how someone like Axl wouldn't want to be constantly annoyed by even a SOBER Adler on a world tour the second something didn't go his way. 

Everything you accuse Adler of is the same thing you and the other two "guys" do here every single day. 

Now you've managed to rehash an argument from probably 2 months ago, bitching about Adler's hairy balls and what not. Every single day. Like a parrot. Like a broken record. Like the eternal loops, bleeps and farts in ChinDem.

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Everything you accuse Adler of is the same thing you and the other two "guys" do here every single day. 

Now you've managed to rehash an argument from probably 2 months ago, bitching about Adler's hairy balls and what not. Every single day. Like a parrot. Like a broken record. Like the eternal loops, bleeps and farts in ChinDem.

I'm only calling Adler out for what he is. A cry baby. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

:lol: you need a mirror 

Haha. 

So what are you happy about?

I was happy with the tour. Axl/DC, the release and SOYL. 

10 minutes ago, killuridols said:

And some of that material was started in the early 90s and it still sounds nothing like the cock rock your comparing it to.

But please, keep rehashing a desperate non valid point that is irrelevant. Time stamps on released material 

Edited by Order of Nine
  • Like 1