Adler says Fernando is key to Reunion

18 minutes ago, Order of Nine said:

If not within the next few years probably not until he's dead. You do realize this is the most demanded band that people are begging music from right?

This forum largely thought CD wasn't going to come out and it did. Everything is late but it will happen just under what circumstances is the biggest question.

So the answer is ''never'' then?

1 minute ago, tremolo said:

I think Axl didn’t start messing with ACDC until after this new lineup of gnr and shows were announced (but I might be wrong). The point is that they are currently putting their creative efforts outside of GNR.

I couldn’t care less about SOYL, I don’t care if it becomes #1 in all rankings. It still is a aub-par song from 30 years ago that was never good enough to be in an album, let alone a single, it was just a b-side of a single that wasn’t even an original song.

As I said, i find it very unlikely that they have made new music together or that there are concrete plans to release any new music, but I’m open to being surprised.

Well if you want new music that would be a good motivation regardless if you and I like the song or not, the demand is definitely around for a new record. If they drop the ball on it then I would be suprised. I think Slash will help him get on with it. 

1 hour ago, Order of Nine said:

He's going to continue to moonlight as an 80s cock rocker because of his actions once again, this time in a sober state of mind. So cry on someone else's shoulder about it. He's his on worst enemy. Don't be surprised if he doesn't hit the stage this year to play OTGM and MM, the odds are not looking in his favor. Get some Kleenex and go attend his State Fair show. Like someone else just justified, what kind of team player has Steve been for Guns running his mouth?? With band members/friends like that who in thier right mind would want him around. Now go find a time machine and relive 1990.

I’m not crying, I’m pointing out a fact that refutes what you said.  Get real.

17 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

I’m not crying, I’m pointing out a fact that refutes what you said.  Get real.

Your not happy with anything post 93, the drummer you want to play will most likely get benched cause of his mouth. You haven't refuted jack shit, your just having a hard time dealing with reality. Steve is DONE stick a fork in it. 

Adler was riding to the top like the rest of his brothers/ band mates , ‘they’ decided that he was a problem and ‘they’ stopped his career cold while they all enjoyed the stardom and fame, he could have had a huge career , but we will never know, no one can feel that kind of pain and abandon ment unless you go through that( so all the Adler haters on here “fuck right off” with all due respect 

• Like 2

Oh sweet superman, seriously? Again the same Adler argument? This is autism at its finest, you guys have way too much free time. Go outside and catch some sunshine, or at least do something more productive with your time instead of repeating the same old arguments on here.....

28 minutes ago, tony adler said:

Adler was riding to the top like the rest of his brothers/ band mates , ‘they’ decided that he was a problem and ‘they’ stopped his career cold while they all enjoyed the stardom and fame, he could have had a huge career , but we will never know, no one can feel that kind of pain and abandon ment unless you go through that( so all the Adler haters on here “fuck right off” with all due respect 

Adler won't be doing to much anymore, you can say fuck off all you want. Let's see how well his gig goes with this joker Constantine who can't even stay in tune.  Frank's brother? I know your butt hurt but business is business, I think they will roll with whomever proves they can get the job done. Throw your temper tantrum now and get used to that feeling, you've got alot of disappoinment coming up in the future. 

Edited by Order of Nine

1 hour ago, Order of Nine said:

Your not happy with anything post 93, the drummer you want to play will most likely get benched cause of his mouth. You haven't refuted jack shit, your just having a hard time dealing with reality. Steve is DONE stick a fork in it. 

Uh lol....you’re a piece of work.   You made a false statement about Axl that has nothing to do with Steven or anything you babbled about above.  Yo cray cray brah

1 minute ago, tsinindy said:

Uh lol....you’re a piece of work.   You made a false statement about Axl that has nothing to do with Steven or anything you babbled about above.  Yo cray cray brah

Your so full of shit. Your the one who's continuously dissapointed and ranting to the few people who keep it real. You don't do well with reality to much I know it's a tough pill to swallow, maybe in another 20 years it will sink into your thick skull and let me guess you'll still be cying about it then right?

Loser.

Just now, Order of Nine said:

Your so full of shit. Your the one who's continuously dissapointed and ranting to the few people who keep it real. You don't do well with reality to much I know it's a tough pill to swallow, maybe in another 20 years it will sink into your thick skull and let me guess you'll still be cying about it then right?

Loser.

Keep it classy dog.   I got facts on my side, you have pretty much....nothing.

• GNFNR 2

2 minutes ago, Order of Nine said:

Loser.

RUDE

*you're

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Keep it classy dog.   I got facts on my side, you have pretty much....nothing.

Facts... You haven't rapped a  fact your just crying that Adler isn't onboard and can't seem to grasp the fact he continues to hurt himself with his mouth. It is what it is, I know your just dying for a 1990 lineup but when Adler and his brother go off in public like they have done it's just not going to happen.

Let some reality sink in and quit crying to me

Edited by Order of Nine
  • Like 1