What are your expectations for the upcoming leg?

In a perfect world? FAT AXL. Marching out on stage and singing jungle with cake crumbs on his face.

They'll add more boring covers and cut Illusion era tracks to compensate. Every song will also feature 10 extra minutes of dull Slash outro solos so Axl can run into the dressing room and change into his favorite matching ensemble. You can't have "knockin' on heavens door" without the frilly jacket and cowboy hat. Or the tacky "rockstar" jewelry. A girl's gotta accessorize.

• Haha 1

Have there also been so much complaints during the UYI tour which as well lasted for three years and had only little variation during its 537 legs, Axl wearing crooked clothes, no new music being released during the tour etc?!

Oh, wait ... In 91-93 we had no internet. Hence, we could not spoil and destroy each others anticipation regarding the forthcoming gigs. 

• Like 3

I expect interest in the tour to peak during the first couple of shows and their respective threads getting hundreds of replies, the usual infighting between the fanbase, the usual bitching about frank / richard, and by the third show barely to reach three pages anymore. from then on, it's going through the motions and then it's conspirators time (by that time Slash will hopefully feel humble enough again to talk to his fans and sign some fucking autographs)

• Like 1

Just judging by the shows I went to and the ones I watched online, but there was a number of songs that were getting g fairly muted responses from the crowd, some were CD songs some we're covers, some were songs like Coma. I think they should either shorten the length of their set by removing those songs, or keep the same length and just swap out what hasn't worked on previous legs. I don't however see anything too drastic happening, at this stage.

• Like 1

If they're gonna add other covers PLEASE let it be Jumpin' Jack Flash and Mama Kin.

Also I expect nothing. Don't think they'll add more Illusions or Think About You or CD songs like If The World/Street of Dreams. I do hope they'll surprise me with that.

Same old story, same old songs and dances ;) 

EDIT: Get rid of UTLH. I hate that song so much.

Edited by TheGeneral