What are your expectations for the upcoming leg?

I would love the following songs to be added: Nice Boys, SOYL, Street of Dreams, Jumpin Jack Flash, Dead Horse, Right Next Door to Hell, Since I don't have you.
Locomotive would be cool, but it would probably sound like shit vocal wise and bring down the vibe for most people in the crowd.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I very slight change to the set list. Probably drop Coma in favorite of Pretty Tied Up or something similar in it's place. Then they'll probably do SOYL every so often.

If they drop Coma it would be a travesty , BEST rocking number on the NITLT tour IMO , Shadow I do think will make the set , dont think AXL can bring it but Hell who knows in Louisville, it was the strongest I have heard his voice since probably 2001 , I hope his getting his voice back in form he showed it a bunch in a few shows not all , Chinese, Better , This I love is all the CD songs  I liked live , they should stay IMO all the rest pure GNR adding  Locomotive would be a dream don't think it will happen but didn't think they would ADD Coma either , Pretty Tied would be killer with Slash killing the wah  solo and wah  outro solo , Dont Damn ME is a fantasy never see that being played  because of AXL -it would be fucking EPIC if they did do it , I wish and this isn't a knock on Richard who is a great and I mean great Guitar Player but I dont wanna hear him solo on KOHD , that is one of SLASH'S best improv jams ever ever on Rocket Queen just let SLASH jam for like 15 minutes for the solo I would love that , Ive seen it with SMKC and its EPIC 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I very slight change to the set list. Probably drop Coma in favorite of Pretty Tied Up or something similar in it's place. Then they'll probably do SOYL every so often.

Agree on this, maybe not for PTU but something similar.

Also see them switching out a few ChiDem, maybe TIL for SOD.

Long story short, no huge changes. They will still open with ISE, Brownstone, ChiDem, Jungle...

11 minutes ago, Litti said:

Axl 20 pounds lighter with a better voice after that sing what ever you like.

Yea I wish Axl has lost some of that extra weight.. would result in more powerful voice. Has there been any pictures of him in 2018?

• Like 2

I expect more of the same.. The entire band will perform about 1/3 of the set really damn good.. Axl will still be out of shape and struggle on a good portion of the songs. Frank will suck.. Fortus will over do it.. There will be too many CD songs. Melissa will will still be an annoying bobble-head.. At least she apparently ditched the Flinstones hairdo.  Duff will be solid.. Dizzy will be unnoticed aside from Estranged. Slash will be a beast the entire show and make it all work somehow.

I would really hope for less focus on CD songs.. They played like 6 at my lat show and it was a buzzkill.. Then they played 8 at their last show I believe ..  They will probably focus on playing the rest of the CD garbage that they haven't played yet... 

Who knows.. Would be nice of they focused a little more on the classic era and the box set.. Maybe Shadow Of Your Love, Nice Boys, Jumpin Jack Flash, Move To The City or Think About You?  Swap Out COMA to fit in a couple more Classic Era songs or one longer UYI song like Locomotive? 

Call Izzy and Steven to play the entire Appetite, LIES, Civil War, Don't Cry, KOHD and You Could Be Mine? ;)

27 minutes ago, VooRHeeS said:

Locomotive / Pretty Tied Up / Move To The City / Bad Obsession / Down On The Farm / Dead Horse :question::)

Nahhh. that would be too awesome ;)

30 minutes ago, Kelmi said:

Yea I wish Axl has lost some of that extra weight.. would result in more powerful voice. Has there been any pictures of him in 2018?

He will still look the same.. But I assure you the first picture we see, there will be saying how in shape he looks lol..

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Bitchisback said:

I expect the people who go to the shows will have a great time and the people who sit at home following it on the message boards will bitch and moan that the show they aren't at isn't good enough for them. 

Some will go to the shows and still bitch and moan because Steven wasn’t there. :lol: 

19 minutes ago, Bitchisback said:

I expect the people who go to the shows will have a great time and the people who sit at home following it on the message boards will bitch and moan that the show they aren't at isn't good enough for them. 

These are two things guarenteed to happen!

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Bitchisback said:

Or maybe people that go to multiple shows are allowed to have an opinion when they are paying around $300 a ticket...  When you charge these prices people expect more and rightfully so.  You can also go to a show, have a great time and be able to express the good, the bad and how it could have been better. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom-Ass said:

Or maybe people that go to multiple shows are allowed to have an opinion when they are paying around $300 a ticket...  When you charge these prices people expect more and rightfully so.  You can also go to a show, have a great time and be able to express the good, the bad and how it could have been better. 

No kidding. I'd consider going to multiple shows if they shook up the setlist more. If not, I'll check one out and that's it. 

43 minutes ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

No kidding. I'd consider going to multiple shows if they shook up the setlist more. If not, I'll check one out and that's it. 

Very few bands who put on the production GnR does change the setlist up night to night.  There is a lot that goes into a show like this,  with all the video production and everything else involved.   

To expect guns n roses to put on the giant production they put on and do it 25 different ways is silly. 

Now I will agree that playing the same setlist from 2 years ago is a bummer,  but playing the same show over the course of a tour with only a few change ups here and there is more common than not.   And it is such an act of entitlement to expect otherwise.  

Go look at the most recent Metallica,  Aerosmith or Black Sabbath tour setlists on setlist.fm for example. 

19 minutes ago, Bitchisback said:

Very few bands who put on the production GnR does change the setlist up night to night.  There is a lot that goes into a show like this,  with all the video production and everything else involved.   

To expect guns n roses to put on the giant production they put on and do it 25 different ways is silly. 

Now I will agree that playing the same setlist from 2 years ago is a bummer,  but playing the same show over the course of a tour with only a few change ups here and there is more common than not.   And it is such an act of entitlement to expect otherwise.  

Go look at the most recent Metallica,  Aerosmith or Black Sabbath tour setlists on setlist.fm for example. 

Who said it was entitlement. I just said I'd consider going to more shows if they changed it up a little. Just my personal opinion, not really an entitlement. 

• Like 2