Q&A Discussion with Guns N' Roses Manager Fernando

2 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Why Slash decided to go with his solo band and not doing new music with Guns?

Now that's a question I'd like a genuine answer to. You'd think Axl would want Slash to be stockpiling his best riffs/ideas for the next GNR album, wouldn't you?  

Edited by Towelie

3 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I could possibly have one made for you.  Our new tour line is pretty fucking sick.  Sorry I get super psyched about our clothing lines, fun fact; did you know I overlook the entire design team and the direction on anything and everything we do?  

That's sick! I hope you will continue with lithographs for each city/show during the summer. I couldn't get my hands on one last year.

@Fernando How's the process of selecting which bands to open for GN'R on your tours? You've had some great bands to open for you in the past, and you got Ghost, Greta van Fleet etc. this summer.

@Fernando, does the band have any long term plans beyond continuing the NITL tour?  Are there any more singles/EP's/albums coming from the band following the Appetite boxset release?

Lastly, has Axl ever tried getting in touch with Buckethead lately?

10 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

This is brilliant. We either behave and hopefully Fernando will stay here for a while and give us some valuable answers, or some of us insult him severely like in 2008 and Axl will come instead :lol:

I am on phone calls throughout the day, so I may at times stop responding.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Sorry Fernando, who you refer that miss the guy  was banned❓

TYess😀 he now is famous:headbang:

I think Fernando meant magisme. It was my understanding. He was just suspended. And he decided to leave.

• Like 2

@Fernando I read about how Toto and crew collected the complimentary toiletries from the hotel rooms on their recent tour and then donated them to a woman's shelter in the town where the last show was.  Seems like a cool thing to do, leg by leg.  Guns seem like good folks who would also be up for trying out something cool that out?  Any plans?  Would you consider it?

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/toto-hotel-toiletries/

Edited by soon

Does Axl even care about new music at this stage? Seems to a lot of fans as if Axl/Slash/Duff only care about maximising profit margins at this stage in the game. GNR haven't felt like a creative band in years...

Edited by Towelie

Hi @Fernando

Are there any plans in the future to release maybe a NITL tour dvd and also please please get the boys to release the troubadour april fools reunion gig ?

One last question has the band ever discussed selling the audio from the gigs as in what metallica and a few other bands do .??

all the best 

9 minutes ago, Madeline said:

@Fernando Can you bring NITL to Puerto Rico? 

I wanted a Puerto Rico show so badly because it would be the best one for me to go to since I'm an island girl and I was so disappointed it never happened. 

Edited by baje
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Fernando said:

Lithos will return, they rock no?

I have both the SF and Oakland ones framed. So, yes, they fucking rock! 

Edited by DTV88
grammer fail