Q&A Discussion with Guns N' Roses Manager Fernando

3 minutes ago, downzy said:

Really want to thank Fernando for taking some time out of his day to answer some questions and clear the air.   A lot of times things can be taken out of context or misinterpreted so I'm glad we're all getting a chance to understand where we're all coming from.

I'm glad to see everyone being respectful and friendly.  Please remember that we do not tolerate personal attacks and anyone looking to spoil the mood will be shown the door immediately.

Out of likes today sorry but well said. 👍😎

2 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Unfortunately I don't think this will ever see the light of day.

Our vision for that show was directed as a trip to the past, no phones just pure music, love and being there/bragging rights like back then was.

I miss those days. I think that's why it's so special when we see concert footage from the early years. It's capturing a part of our youth and for me I liked it better before phones and social media took priority. I'm sure it's been asked but I'll go back and read. Hoping for another US leg of the tour and thanks again Fernando. As always when you get so many together on such a forum, there's differing opinions and at times it becomes heated but ultimately we are all GnR fans. Or I hope. 

Just now, Fernando said:

Did I use up all of yours?  I hope so!  I am only here for the likes.

😂😂 you cert did my good man. 

Thanks again for doing this fernando 👍😉

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fernando said:

Comments such as these suck.  Just because you don't get an answer you hoped for or a clear understanding so you are fully satisfied, doesn't mean you should label the band or brand as a money grabbing entity.  

So you ask for information, "any information" and the information I am sharing falls under such category.  Just because I manage the band, doesn't mean I decide when and what the band does on their creative process my dude.  

Just an observation from an insider versus the latter. 

The focus right now seems to be in all the wrong directions, and it's concerning for people that want to see the band progress instead of remain as a nostalgia trip.  If the band needs to be challenged to get out of their comfort zone and be more productive, then someone needs to take the initiative.

You're an insider, but you also have influence as you've bragged up.  Thinking profitably is fine, but also consider improving creativity like you've previously mentioned!

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

So true. Could not agree more. And unfortunately the internet makes some people think it is ok to hide behind their computer screens and say things outta their asses with no concern on how it makes others feel. 😣

Absolutelly, had people that think they had moral authority to bash other people all time 👍

8 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Unfortunately I don't think this will ever see the light of day.

Our vision for that show was directed as a trip to the past, no phones just pure music, love and being there/bragging rights like back then was.

We appreciate all you do, any additional releases might include some live songs recorded from the 1987/88 era such as the amazing 1987 live soundboard recording at the Marquee in London?  Or Roxy/Whiskey 1986?  And of course the song Cornshucker from the Lies outtakes...

• Like 1