2002 GN'R Buckethead shirt (sold during the 02' tour)

grogmug

I bought the Buckethead G&R shirt (says G&R) on the back, at the Columbus, OH 2002 show. I haven't seen it for sale or listed anywhere since. I remember the merch guy telling me that they made a very limited run of these shirts, so I was seeing if anyone was interested in trading...hopefully for the 1-1-01 shirt or maybe something similar. I have shirts form the 12/29/01 show as well, with the entire band names listed, including Buckethead. Just wanted to throw it out there...thanks.

I am interested in the shirt from the 12/29/01 show. Is it the same shirt they had at the 12/31/01 show?  I was there and didn't get a shirt or lithograph and would like to obtain both. Let me know, I have plenty of things to trade.

13 hours ago, WaR8080 said:

I am interested in the shirt from the 12/29/01 show. Is it the same shirt they had at the 12/31/01 show?  I was there and didn't get a shirt or lithograph and would like to obtain both. Let me know, I have plenty of things to trade.

Yes, it’s the same shirt that they sold at both shows. You can pm me pics of what you have if that works.