The Weed Thread

soon

12 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

That’s what I always said too man. High is high, sometimes it feels a bit different than others, but mostly you just feel stoned. And I drink a lot of beer and smoke some more and repeat and repeat... But on my recent trip to Canada to visit @Whiskey Rose, she had some indica, some sativa, and some hybrid. Let me tell you, they felt quite different when you can do a comparison like that. But yeah, it’s like I feel about bearded hipster beer nerds. Fuck your goddamn “nice hoppy finish with flowery undertones”... let’s pound some fuckin brews and get fucked up!!! And let’s spark up a blaster and have some laughs!

When you throw booze into the equation then it really does all feel the same, you're a man after my own heart there Merle :lol:

• Haha 1

On 2-4-2019 at 6:07 PM, Len Cnut said:

I'd probably fuck off home and just bell up my dealer, quicker and easier :lol:

It's cute that you call it a ''dealer'' when talking about weed... if people here want weed they go to the nearest shop and get it from a clerk.

11 minutes ago, EvanG said:

It's cute that you call it a ''dealer'' when talking about weed... if people here want weed they go to the nearest shop and get it from a clerk.

Over here I have to go to a dodgy fucker that drives a Subaru, arranges to meet me at the bottom of the road, is blatantly on cocaine and extremely paranoid about detailed text messages :lol:

It's so silly that it's not legal everywhere yet. Although, the last time I smoked hash it knocked me down for half an hour to the point of barely being able to walk and I ended up talking to Hendrix and Morrison, soft drugs my ass.

21 minutes ago, EvanG said:

It's so silly that it's not legal everywhere yet. Although, the last time I smoked hash it knocked me down for half an hour to the point of barely being able to walk and I ended up talking to Hendrix and Morrison, soft drugs my ass.

About what? :lol:  And more importantly, what did they say? :lol:  I must be getting shit gear, the most I've ever got in the way of Jim Morrison is really enjoying that long solo in Light My Fire.

17 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

About what? :lol:  And more importantly, what did they say? :lol:  I must be getting shit gear, the most I've ever got in the way of Jim Morrison is really enjoying that long solo in Light My Fire.

From what I remember, Morrison was mumbling and clearly drunk and kept asking me if I ever had sex on his gravestone... apparently people do that. I kept saying that I hadn't but he didn't believe me, it seemed more like he wanted me to... very strange guy. Hendrix seemed cool as fuck but Morrison kept interrupting so I didn't get to talk to him much, then the hash wore off and they were gone. Could be I imagined this, I'm not sure.

Edited by EvanG

4 minutes ago, soon said:

Communing with the dead?!?! :wow:

When I have really good weed all that happens is that the next morning I discover that Ive bolt locked my doors.

You should come here and smoke some of that stuff, see if there's a big difference... the THC is out of control.

26 minutes ago, EvanG said:

From what I remember, Morrison was mumbling and clearly drunk and kept asking me if I ever had sex on his gravestone... apparently people do that. I kept saying that I hadn't but he didn't believe me, it seemed more like he wanted me to... very strange guy. Hendrix seemed cool as fuck but Morrison kept interrupting so I didn't get to talk to him much, then the hash wore off and they were gone. Could be I imagined this, I'm not sure.

Thus proving the theory that all white people are entitled racists :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, EvanG said:

You should come here and smoke some of that stuff, see if there's a big difference... the THC is out of control.

Telling a Canadian to travel as a pot tourist is just rude, lol. And you of all people should know that, good sir. Our weed is better and I wont hear of it! :P Youll know that soon enough when you visit us again :headbang:

Sometimes I wake up to discover art projects, often seemingly left in a 'funny location' that Im certain had me giggling about for hours the night before. A cut and paste Luke Skywalker triptych taped on the wall opposite my toilet was a fun one :lol:

15 minutes ago, soon said:

Sometimes I wake up to discover art projects, often seemingly left in a 'funny location' that Im certain had me giggling about for hours the night before. A cut and paste Luke Skywalker triptych taped on the wall opposite my toilet was a fun one :lol:

Wait, with ''art projects''  I hope you're not referring to leaving a dookie somewhere in the house where it shouldn't be? You Canadians!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, EvanG said:

Wait, with ''art projects''  I hope you're not referring to leaving a dookie somewhere in the house where it shouldn't be? You Canadians!

HAHAHAHA! I lol'd :lol:

Spoiler

Well, sometimes urine :unsure:

But thats normal, right? :tommy::slash2::izzy::lol:

You, your Mom, grandparents and all your family are Canadians as far as Im concerned, so... :lol:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

When you throw booze into the equation then it really does all feel the same, you're a man after my own heart there Merle :lol:

Well you’ll have to come to Las Vegas then, cause he needs a partner for that stuff and I don’t like any of it :lol:

34 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Why not?  Not that its mandatory or anything, just curious :lol:

My head feels very muddled. And I can't seem to form a sentence. 

Something really weird happened too when John was here, someone actually walked into my house! And I was so not in control of my faculties I was like "I can't go to the door!"  Of all the times for that to happen lol :lol:   So I guess I just don't like that out of control feeling.  Plus i never got the munchies, what a waste! 

^ yeah this was pretty crazy. We were pretty stoned (well I was very stoned, she was slightly to moderate I’d say :lol:), sitting on the couch watching tv. Well somehow her front door was left unlocked. All of a sudden we heard a dude’s voice IN HER HOUSE!!! I was like whoa! What the fuck? Who is in here? (We couldn’t see the front door from the couch)... I jumped up and thinking of what I can grab for a weapon. Not many options at hand. :lol: So I went to see, and he had gone back on the porch, and was talking to a crying chick also on the porch, leaning against the house. I’m calling Whiskey Rose to the door to see if she knows them or wtf do you want me to do here... she comes to look and doesn’t know them. So I open the door and ask what’s up? Turns out he’s bringing a drunk chick to her house and she thought it was her house, so they came in... he apologized profusely, and I laughed and said that’s cool man, good luck. But wtf... here I’m trying to convince my fiancé that it’s fun being stoned and no reason to get paranoid safe in your own house, etc etc... and wouldn’t you know it, some weird fuckin shit like that happens!!!! :lol:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

^ yeah this was pretty crazy. We were pretty stoned (well I was very stoned, she was slightly to moderate I’d say :lol:), sitting on the couch watching tv. Well somehow her front door was left unlocked. All of a sudden we heard a dude’s voice IN HER HOUSE!!! I was like whoa! What the fuck? Who is in here? (We couldn’t see the front door from the couch)... I jumped up and thinking of what I can grab for a weapon. Not many options at hand. :lol: So I went to see, and he had gone back on the porch, and was talking to a crying chick also on the porch, leaning against the house. I’m calling Whiskey Rose to the door to see if she knows them or wtf do you want me to do here... she comes to look and doesn’t know them. So I open the door and ask what’s up? Turns out he’s bringing a drunk chick to her house and she thought it was her house, so they came in... he apologized profusely, and I laughed and said that’s cool man, good luck. But wtf... here I’m trying to convince my fiancé that it’s fun being stoned and no reason to get paranoid safe in your own house, etc etc... and wouldn’t you know it, some weird fuckin shit like that happens!!!! :lol:

Why does that shit ALWAYS happen to you when you're high? :lol: 

• Haha 1

It is inconvenient how things interupt you. I haven't smoked for years but I used to work in a job where me and this other guy used to go to his car in our break for a smoke. 

We came back after one of these sessions and were stopped by our really grumpy Scottish boss who never said a word normally to the lowly workers. He decided this was the time, (when I was proper monged) to say "lads listen to this joke". He told some shit joke which i couldnt understand and my mate made a good stab at fake laughing. The boss looked at me and frowned "He didn't get it look" and walked away. My mate said I was just stood there staring at him like I was mentally retarded.

• Haha 3

Found a vial of weed on the back of the bus yesterday. It looked like weed but had no smell at all and was strangely soft, like it had been wet or something. I'm aware that this is among the dumbest fucking things I've ever done, but I took it and smoked it when I got home. It only took one hit for me to know it was off, it tasted super harsh. Anyway, 5 mins later I'm laying in bed with my vision getting blurrier and blurrier, parts of my head in straight up pain, heart racing, general fuckedup feeling, disorientation, etc. The entire thing lasted like an hour, and for 20 mins of that, it was honestly agonizing just to exist. I was a little worried. I had to summon all my mental fortitude to get to the fridge and get a bottle of water, downed the whole thing and I started to come out of it. After that I was just regular high and went to sleep.

I wonder what it was laced with.

1 hour ago, Jakey Styley said:

Found a vial of weed on the back of the bus yesterday. It looked like weed but had no smell at all and was strangely soft, like it had been wet or something. I'm aware that this is among the dumbest fucking things I've ever done, but I took it and smoked it when I got home. It only took one hit for me to know it was off, it tasted super harsh. Anyway, 5 mins later I'm laying in bed with my vision getting blurrier and blurrier, parts of my head in straight up pain, heart racing, general fuckedup feeling, disorientation, etc. The entire thing lasted like an hour, and for 20 mins of that, it was honestly agonizing just to exist. I was a little worried. I had to summon all my mental fortitude to get to the fridge and get a bottle of water, downed the whole thing and I started to come out of it. After that I was just regular high and went to sleep.

I wonder what it was laced with.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1