The Weed Thread

soon

Fuck who knows nowadays. Never smoked any laced shit like that, but you’d have to guess pcp maybe? Could’ve been anything though... you’re outta your mind man!!! :lol:

I’m a highway surveyor and I have found lots of shit along the road. Found bags of weed that got ruined in the elements. Found a pristine 8 ball of what looked like and was tied up like coke. But no way can you snort it!!! Might be fuckin Draino or rat poison or who knows what. Found a little plastic box full of what I’m sure was crystal meth- lot of it too. I chucked that shit into a swamp along the road. Fuck that shit.

10 hours ago, Jakey Styley said:

Found a vial of weed on the back of the bus yesterday. It looked like weed but had no smell at all and was strangely soft, like it had been wet or something. I'm aware that this is among the dumbest fucking things I've ever done, but I took it and smoked it when I got home. It only took one hit for me to know it was off, it tasted super harsh. Anyway, 5 mins later I'm laying in bed with my vision getting blurrier and blurrier, parts of my head in straight up pain, heart racing, general fuckedup feeling, disorientation, etc. The entire thing lasted like an hour, and for 20 mins of that, it was honestly agonizing just to exist. I was a little worried. I had to summon all my mental fortitude to get to the fridge and get a bottle of water, downed the whole thing and I started to come out of it. After that I was just regular high and went to sleep.

I wonder what it was laced with.

Sounds like fuckin' sherm to me, go on son :lol:  Its a heavy little buzz innit? 

7 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Fuck who knows nowadays. Never smoked any laced shit like that, but you’d have to guess pcp maybe? Could’ve been anything though... you’re outta your mind man!!! :lol:

I’m a highway surveyor and I have found lots of shit along the road. Found bags of weed that got ruined in the elements. Found a pristine 8 ball of what looked like and was tied up like coke. But no way can you snort it!!! Might be fuckin Draino or rat poison or who knows what. Found a little plastic box full of what I’m sure was crystal meth- lot of it too. I chucked that shit into a swamp along the road. Fuck that shit.

I'd have a go myself :lol:  The 8 ball anyway, might be a bit wary about the meth!  The 8 ball is obviously something some fuckin' space cadet through out onto the street on the noids or something, I'd go for the 8 ball!

• Haha 1

Okay, so I wouldn't say that I fit many stoner stereotypes other than never-skipping-leg-day and being an incredible kisser. Well, and also having a Ninja Turtles themed macrame Ebay store. But I have to admit that 6 months into legalization, on the 3rd nice spring day, a light bulb went off in my mind on my way home from a meeting: "Wait! I can vape at the communal picnic table tonight!!!!"

:facepalm::lol:

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Went to another of the new pot shops for the first time. This one has a 50's dinner theme. I just dont get it. The other is Apple Store themed. Why are they themed at all? :lol:

For strains, Im currently rocking some black market Green Cush (sat dom hybrid), Blue Dream (sat) by Aurora and Aces (indica) by Aurora. I like aurora because they are pesticide free, they use other insects to eat the unwanted insects.

I also had a nice time with San Raffael's take on Pink Kush. For me it was a very energetic high for an indica, but still helped with the aches and pains.

I was out doing errands. When I went to buy beer, my weed fell out of my bag at the check out. People laughed and called me a 'party animal.' And right on cue something else fell out of my shopping bag. A large jar of washing soda... which is a crystalline white powder. By that point there was no convincing anyone it was washing soda, especially since I couldnt produce a receipt since the zero waste grocer doesnt do physical receipts. That'd keep ya up a few days, eh?   

B2JKYGNh.jpg

:rofl-lol:

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

Texas has one of the most strict medical marijuana laws of all 50 states. But in June the Gov legalized the sale of products made with Hemp. CBD products can legally be sold and possessed. I read that some Counties which include Harris Co (Houston) DA office has dismissed all marijuana cases including felony charges (over 1 oz/ intent to distribute). The reason? The drug test used that turns illegal substance purple only tests for marijuana and doesnt distinguish between CBD and THC. 

• GNFNR 1

19 hours ago, Kwick1 said:

Texas has one of the most strict medical marijuana laws of all 50 states. But in June the Gov legalized the sale of products made with Hemp. CBD products can legally be sold and possessed. I read that some Counties which include Harris Co (Houston) DA office has dismissed all marijuana cases including felony charges (over 1 oz/ intent to distribute). The reason? The drug test used that turns illegal substance purple only tests for marijuana and doesnt distinguish between CBD and THC. 

This is great news!! I’m so happy that people and pets can access the medicines they need. Really wish it had happened sooner for you and your family.

i can’t even believe those charges being dismissed! Incredible!! Makes sense to me as you’ve laid it out here. as a practitioner of law, does this decision surprise you?

Texas is changing, yeah?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, soon said:

This is great news!! I’m so happy that people and pets can access the medicines they need. Really wish it had happened sooner for you and your family.

i can’t even believe those charges being dismissed! Incredible!! Makes sense to me as you’ve laid it out here. as a practitioner of law, does this decision surprise you?

Texas is changing, yeah?

The Gov wrote a letter saying the dismissal of cases was not the intent. My fear is that because the Gov is against legalization, he will repeal the law allowing sale of products made with Hemp. Harris Co doesn't really surprise me. It's a large County and doesnt want their courts and $ tied up in pot cases. And now having the expense of testing for THC in all the cases. Harris Co is also largely Democratic. Other more conservative counties are still prosecuting misdemeanor pot cases with dire consequences. Texas needs pot reform. 

• Thanks 1

I got the only smart and cool weed co-ed in town at the pot shop! I literally pushed over her coworkers to make sure I got her service :lol: She connected me with this hot fire - Charlees by Redecan (pesticide free, great producers!)

xZVofaVh.jpg?1

Place 'silly stoner' joke here: I meant to show the company logo and the bud was supposed to be stem side down :lol: Really sexy buds! Coated in crystals and perfectly cured. Best smelling legal weed Ive had too!

Not that I was high when I snapped the pic though, I was actually distracted by the Shussler-Fiorenza I was reading and having my brain blown by. Took a picture during a brain break from "The androcentric presuppositions are themselves a feminist entanglement since it is that tradition who has brought to bear the many liberatory functions of biblical religion, including those that render women-church.... A dialogical pluralism that sees the ancient Palestine society as...." Im gonna need this Charless later this evening to unwind!!! 

• 2 weeks later...

Since legalization in Canada, I have been reckless with the amount of recreational weed I've consumed. And I didn't properly account for the potency either. Simply due to the thrill of availability I have had weed at any given moment that it crosses my mind. Prior to legalization I would sometimes have to wait a day or two for weed. I believe this is the longest stretch of daily recreational use I've had in my life. No saving some for tomorrow - just buy more.

HV0prdAh.png?1

It's never been a routine (save for medicinal use) before legalization. Most days I've consumed 3 types of potent weed which means that my mind is bombarded with 'every' possible compound all the time. It adds up.

UIu0Zi7.gif

So time to take a break. 

SvJ1QtY.gif

No, seriously Im cutting back!

MnyiUfg.gif

Yes I am!!!!

Weekends and special events. maybe none.