The Weed Thread

soon

20 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Damn this state, just heard on the news that this child with autism and seizures was just taken from his parents because they took matters into their own hands to get weed for him because it made him focus better, he started enjoying his schoolwork and stopped his seizures. 

These state officials are total morons. 😣

That s incredibly sad. Hope he is returned asap. Hey, you're a nurse, I think? People will listen to you - start a campaign! 

It really is an amazing herb with much to offer people!

1 minute ago, soon said:

That s incredibly sad. Hope he is returned asap. Hey, you're a nurse, I think? People will listen to you - start a campaign! 

It really is an amazing herb with much to offer people!

Not sire where you got that idea...😏 I have a cousin that is a nurse, but not me.  I love weed though 😆

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Not sire where you got that idea...😏 I have a cousin that is a nurse, but not me.  I love weed though 😆

Huh, I cant remember why I thought that, lol!  Im sure they'd listen to you no matter what you do! 

Good weed in GA?

Edited by soon

3 minutes ago, soon said:

Huh, I cant remember why I thought that, lol!  Im sure they'd listen to you no matter what you do! 

Good weed in GA?

Haven't had any to speak of since I moved back here almost 2 years ago....all my old friends are gone from here. But there was when I lived in VA, California and Arizona. 😆  I plan on going back to California one day 😆

• GNFNR 1

It's ridiculous that it's illegal in states at minimum it should be available for medical reasons. We have a dog that goes through periods of paralysis and the wholistic treatment is large amounts of CoQ10 and  cannabis oil.  But we can't get it here so she's getting coconut oil. Cannabis oil doesn't even have THC so really don't understand why. Oh wait, I do. Big pharmaceutical and their love for addictive dangerous drugs. 

1 hour ago, soon said:

Thats sucks. Their open now though? Theres shops open all over the place here and its not even legal yet. Some cities are shutting them down, but they just keep opening. After earlier raids, yet another just opened near me. 

We're also gonna be able to order it for mail delivery!

Yup, it started off slowly....but now we have a bunch open, like 14. And that is just in the city of Anchorage. It's all legal now, and so far no shut-downs. Sorry you guys are having raids! :thumbsdown:

Image result for alaska fireweed pot

• GNFNR 1

4 hours ago, soon said:

Thats sucks. Their open now though? Theres shops open all over the place here and its not even legal yet. Some cities are shutting them down, but they just keep opening. After earlier raids, yet another just opened near me. 

We're also gonna be able to order it for mail delivery!

The dispensary I go to already does mail delivery, my friend was getting bud shipped to him while he was in Montreal last year :lol:

36 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

In the states that weed is legal, can you just go in a shop and buy it? Do you need a prescription from your doctor, or any doctor? Are there any restrictions on quantity? 

On the few occasions that I've bought weed in Washington state, I've just walked into a shop, shown my ID, and asked what's on sale, and walked out with a 1/4 oz. :lol:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, janrichmond said:

In the states that weed is legal, can you just go in a shop and buy it? Do you need a prescription from your doctor, or any doctor? Are there any restrictions on quantity? 

Yup. Nope no prescription needed...not in my state at least. You just  have to be 21. There are restrictions on quantity...here you can purchase and possess 1oz and up to 6 plants to grow.

3 hours ago, janrichmond said:

The quantity you can legally buy depends on the state. 

In states where it's recreationally legal, all you need is a state ID and be over 21.

I have only been to a weed shop once (Well twice. But the second shop wasn't very good). Since it's federally illegal no banks will do business with them so you have an ATM on-site. Cash only transactions. 

The bud is top notch. Many shops will cut you some good deals too. I got a free joint just being a first time customer at that location. 

Edited by arnold layne
  • Thanks 1

On 02/06/2018 at 3:05 AM, janrichmond said:

Fucking jammy bastards arent they?  I have to stand round the side of Bushey Station or down an alley on the lower high street just past the Harlequin to pick up a draw from the twat who told me he was on his way in 2 mins 20 minutes ago.  And take it home in my sock :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Haha 1

On June 1, 2018 at 3:40 PM, Kwick1 said:

It's ridiculous that it's illegal in states at minimum it should be available for medical reasons. We have a dog that goes through periods of paralysis and the wholistic treatment is large amounts of CoQ10 and  cannabis oil.  But we can't get it here so she's getting coconut oil. Cannabis oil doesn't even have THC so really don't understand why. Oh wait, I do. Big pharmaceutical and their love for addictive dangerous drugs. 

Thats really heartbreaking and infuriating about your dog not being able to have the medicine they need. Im really sorry to hear that.

In Canada even under medicinal laws, lots of people still couldnt access what they needed - often due to Drs refusing to prescribe. We too have an opiode crisis stemming from the Drs office. Now that weeds legal, for the most part, all patients will have access. Add to that the fact that we may soon have all perception drugs covered by our public health care and Id imagine that big pharma is gonna come down hard on Canadian politicians to stop this. 

Edited by soon
  • Like 1

On 02/06/2018 at 12:40 AM, Kwick1 said:

Is this some sort of lengthy defence you’re concocting due to the fact that you’re up in court soon for having gotten pranged up with your mates one time and tried to get your dog stoned? :lol:  Is this post gonna be brought up in court? :lol:

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Never smoked weed myself, and don't plan to, but I have to say it is a cultural advancement to finally legalise something that comes with few problems yet give so many people pleasure. 

IT'S THE DEVILS LETTUCE AND IT'S A ONE WAY TICKET TO HEEEEELL

• Haha 2

On June 5, 2018 at 9:49 PM, AxlRoseCDII said:

I can tell you one thing, as someone who lives in California, there is legitimately pot everywhere. I’m not joking, I stepped outside my door once in my suburban neighborhood and found a wax cigarette just sitting there. 

Sounds nice. When I was in high school, here in Ontario, we'd keep on the look out when walking around and find bags of weed on the ground every now and then. It was enough of a thing that "ground weed" was a term, lol.

• Haha 1

Just now, soon said:

Sounds nice. When I was in high school, here in Ontario, we'd keep on the look out when walking around and find bags of weed on the ground every now and then. It was enough of a thing that "ground weed" was a term, lol.

Definitely the same case here in California, it’s legitimately everywhere here. 

• GNFNR 1

• 2 weeks later...

October 17th, Bishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance:

VWGoPrPh.jpg

I hope this doesn't mean that Canadians will stop gathering in huge crowds to hot box the great outdoors.

hcSxsqQh.jpg

Thanks Marc!!!!!!!!!!!

GTUwHCgh.jpg

USA is next!!!!!!!! It will be Marcs revenge! We're with y'all down there!

Edited by soon
  • Like 3

@soon Canada becomes the 2nd nation to legalize!!!! I guess it's effective 10/17? Have you started your grow garden? 😉 The Govt spending on the "free" healthcare will decrease saving all Canadians since weed will be available for all outside of healthcare. It's really no question why it's legal in Canada and will never be legalized by the US. Our Govt loves the $$$$ from big pharmaceutical. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Kwick1 said:

@soon Canada becomes the 2nd nation to legalize!!!! I guess it's effective 10/17? Have you started your grow garden? 😉 The Govt spending on the "free" healthcare will decrease saving all Canadians since weed will be available for all outside of healthcare. It's really no question why it's legal in Canada and will never be legalized by the US. Our Govt loves the $$$$ from big pharmaceutical. 

Yes, on 10/17 its legal!! I cant confirm or deny the existence of any garden :axl:

So true about the long term savings to tax payers through therapeutic use! I think history will show that the 2008 financial break down heavily contributed to the govts decision to open up this revenue stream, but the health care thing is really key too. That will be really interesting to see play out. I hope that we can fight to make way for legal weed in USA - turns out some of us are pretty good at that fight. One plus is that big pharma will get in the weed game more here in Canada and then start to think about the big bucks to be made in US market, hopefully.

• Like 1