The Weed Thread

soon

14 minutes ago, EvanG said:

I'm all for legalizing marijuana everywhere, if alcohol is legal, so should marijuana in my opinion. It's just a personal preference, though, even when I had 'normal' experiences with it, I didn't fancy it that much. I would get dizzy for about an hour and sit in the corner giggling and being a mute. While when I'm drinking I get a sense of euphoria that I've never experienced with weed, so I prefer that.

I do want to try spacecake one day, though. Maybe I will like it more if I don't have to smoke it. 

I get giggling and quiet when I eat it. Not always, sometimes Ive gone full epic mode and had legendary nights on the town - middle of the dance floor with my pants fallen down to my ankles, too blinded by tears of laughter to even pull them back up! But more often it makes me go internal and anti social. 

What I do lately is check out how different strains effect people. What are its recreational, medicinal and negative attributes? I use this site: https://www.leafly.com/hybrid/blue-dream

So, you could look up one that will be exactly what you are looking for to make your spacecake. And where you live, theres a good chance that you will be able to get what ever strain your research leads you to!:headbang:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, soon said:

middle of the dance floor with my pants fallen down to my ankles, too blinded by tears of laughter to even pull them back up!

Oh, that's a regular night on the town for me even without any substance!

• Haha 1

@Kwick1 I just learned that CBD oils can be produced from Hemp plants. And I wondered if that would work for your dog? Maybe its something you've already looked into, but I got excited when I saw this in an advertisement:

"The Cannabidiol (CBD) in CBDPure is a natural constituent of industrial hemp plant and grown in the United States of America. CBDPure does not sell or distribute any products that are in violation of the United States Controlled Substances Act (US CSA)."

And also from their website: "Can you ship CBDPure to every state? We can ship CBDPure to every U.S. state, minus Arkansas (AR), Kansas (KS) and Louisiana (LA). We do not ship Internationally."

https://www.cbdpure.com/n/n4/

This brand is selling soft gels, so I also dont know if that would work for your dog? But maybe there are other hemp based providers? Anyways this link includes 15% off first order and free rush delivery.

• Like 1

I've been smoking every night for a couple years now, I'm starting to lose some of the enjoyment. I spend more time feeling shitty and burnt out than I do being just "high" in the good-feeling sense, like how it was back when I first started. Might just need a short break.

On August 6, 2018 at 10:57 PM, Jakey Styley said:

I've been smoking every night for a couple years now, I'm starting to lose some of the enjoyment. I spend more time feeling shitty and burnt out than I do being just "high" in the good-feeling sense, like how it was back when I first started. Might just need a short break.

Id gone a long time without recreational use. And about half, if not more, of my medicinal use didnt involve THC. Now that Im back to using recreationally its just like the first time, every time. 

This caught my eye because it's grown outdoors and is therefore seasonal. Another gift from BC; C-Weed aka Seaweed. Most affordable weed I've ever seen at $20/4g and I have no complaints about its quality. Smells and tastes great too.

uBGkIKch.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, soon said:

This caught my eye because it's grown outdoors and is therefore seasonal. Another gift from BC; C-Weed aka Seaweed. Most affordable weed I've ever seen at $20/4g and I have no complaints about its quality. Smells and tastes great too.

uBGkIKch.jpg

As far as cheap outdoor weed goes, I like Seawarp, which is $20/5G at my local dispensary.

image.jpeg.20c80535554f3d8ad385b20fc7930183.jpeg

"This strain is a three-way hybrid that is a result of crossing the Sea Level, Texada Timewarp and Ben Johnson strains with one another. Seawarp offers a very distinctive flavor profile that offers pungent piney and mint undertones while providing a very happy, focused, and relaxed effect. It starts with a euphoric and mentally uplifting head buzz that's eventually paired with a calming effect that eases all your nerves and melts away any aches or pains that may be slowing you down a bit."

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

As far as cheap outdoor weed goes, I like Seawarp, which is $20/5G at my local dispensary.

image.jpeg.20c80535554f3d8ad385b20fc7930183.jpeg

"This strain is a three-way hybrid that is a result of crossing the Sea Level, Texada Timewarp and Ben Johnson strains with one another. Seawarp offers a very distinctive flavor profile that offers pungent piney and mint undertones while providing a very happy, focused, and relaxed effect. It starts with a euphoric and mentally uplifting head buzz that's eventually paired with a calming effect that eases all your nerves and melts away any aches or pains that may be slowing you down a bit."

Very nice. I guess you get a better deal because shipping it here involves outsmarting and out-muscling organized crime. It's crazy to think of all the violence that the State has produced with prohibition. If everyone goes legit it could get so much cheaper. Cant wait!

This is bringing back fond memories of Texada Timewarp :drool:

• 4 weeks later...

This week this stupid state is trying to make it legal to grow or buy it here if you have a medical prescription for it. Right now, you can get a prescription, but have to bring it illegally across the state line from other states where you can get it, and it is only for CBD oil.  This state is fuckin' back assward as hell. 😣

17 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

This week this stupid state is trying to make it legal to grow or buy it here if you have a medical prescription for it. Right now, you can get a prescription, but have to bring it illegally across the state line from other states where you can get it, and it is only for CBD oil.  This state is fuckin' back assward as hell. 😣

Sad for the current situation, but excited for the outcome of new medicinal use this week. I really hope it happens!! Once medicinal buds are legal, which is huge for those in need, two other good things tend to happen; the legal weed producers get involved in your States market and begin lobbying for recreational use so they can expand their sales. And those who fear weed, based on all that old Reefer Madness stuff, will see how normal weed use is and begin to relax about it.

I once smoked weed in your beautiful State. But I had brought it with me from Canada. Was that a bad idea to smoke it there?

Best f luck with legislation this week! :headbang:

• Like 1

Allen Ginsberg once pointed out that paranoia with weed is as much to do with an ingrained subconcious fear related to the fact that you are doing something illegal than the actual gear itself.  Because we live in countries where it is illegal, or has historically been illegal, you always have this association of it where if you're high and something occurs like a knock on the door or a phone call you feel like you need to mask the fact that you're high or straighten up somewhat.  Which is why it often lends itself to a secluded kind of living for certain personality types. 

Blazed a bit on Saturday, forgot how much i loved this shit, woke up the next morning feel warm and fresh, instead of horrible boozy furry tongued hangover-ness.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, arnold layne said:

People who have access to legal marijuana are so lucky. 

It isn't fair. 

We fought hard for it. Still are as we are operating dispensaries illegally. Recreational weed is not legal until October 17th.

I know you are fighting for it too. Its one struggle, so our victory is your gain too!! Soon :headbang:

I have no idea how adverse reactions like paranoia works. I know that theres a claim that it is measurable from strain to strain. But I do know for sure that "the munchies" are a result of the body mistaking being high with dying. The body thinks its dying so it wants fat which will quickly provide energy to survive. So I wonder if paranoia could be related to the body thinking it is dying?

30 minutes ago, soon said:

I have no idea how adverse reactions like paranoia works. I know that theres a claim that it is measurable from strain to strain. But I do know for sure that "the munchies" are a result of the body mistaking being high with dying. The body thinks its dying so it wants fat which will quickly provide energy to survive. So I wonder if paranoia could be related to the body thinking it is dying?

Thanks for saving my life, Doritos.

• Haha 2