11/08/18 - Jakarta, Indonesia

alfierose

23 minutes ago, tifalucis said:

If they came this early I wonder if today they’re gonna make appearance in some local tv. Not sure if Axl would though :P

Maybe they are all there early so Axl can do some vocal practice and test out new songs hahaha.

2 hours ago, vloors said:

Maybe they are all there early so Axl can do some vocal practice and test out new songs hahaha.

Hahahaha...I wish 😐

30 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

I cant believe the band is only is a couple of hours from Australian waters :max:. 3 hours to be exact, why wernt we included on this Asian leg.

This literally me with Queen, Take That, Ed Sheeran and any other acts that always skip Indonesia for Singapore and Australia 😩

1 hour ago, bedilkaromawar said:

any update for soundcheck? what hotel are they staying?

Soundcheck is today and tomorrow. I’m gonna be redeem my ticket there at 10 am so hopefully I’ll hear the soundcheck. I’m not sure where are they staying tho but I did a bit of stalking on Fernando and Kat with their instagram story in the hotel fitness centre and tried to compare to any hotel’s fitness centre close to GBK and concluded that they’re staying in Fairmont. So you might wanna try your luck there, if you wanna do fan following. Unfortunately I can’t :(

Edited by tifalucis

12 minutes ago, Sanomatovic said:

Isnt Slash that black figure in the middle of the picture?

That's true, Slash is there looking like Big Foot. Could be his guitar. I just figured that Slashs' security would carry his guitar.

I'm just hoping its Axl and that it means Axl is using it to exercise his voice, make music just for the joy of it with his band mates or even maybe hes writing tunes. Dead Horse would be rad imo too.