11/14/18 - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Surf Beach Sunway Lagoon

alfierose

2 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

They only reason they are doing coma is because at slashs request. 

Still the guy has to sing the 10 minute death sentence. I swear if I just sang it in the shower the paramedics would get a call. So for me the passion for it is still there, if not the superhuman physical fitness and steroid tonsils needed. 

25 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

No they didn't but it isn't uncommon for them to play 4 or 5 in a set.. Last time I saw them they did 5 and it was too much.. Two in the encore if I recall too.. Not saying that Slash is getting shorted of spotlight in any means thoough.. He is the only one that is on the stage the whole show every show. IMO he is carrying the most of the weight of the NITL tour on his shoulders and doing a damn fine job.  This lineup borders a complete mess and he keeps it from being that. 

I think the most I've seen them play is 4 CD songs, and IMO that's a fine amount, though the song selection could be better. I also agree that Slash has been carrying the tour, since 2017 at least. But 4 CD songs is ok. The point of my post was that the amount of CD material is a 'fair trade' for Slash's moments in the spotlight.

2 hours ago, DeadSlash said:

Not a joke here, does Axl have a lazy eye?  Is that new?  I can't believe I wasn't aware of it if he does.  

Look at the 2 bottom pics, his right eye is looking off yonder, and his left eye is facing forward.

I think it's unfair to call his right eye lazy, it's just that his left eye is so hard working that it makes his right eye seem like a slacker.

Edited by lame ass security