New uzi suicide shirt wanted.

At the current gigs they are selling a shirt with the uzi suicide logo on the front and on the back it says guns n fucking roses established 1985 shirt #1. Since I can not go over seas for a gig if anyone buys Any extras and has a large I am hunting for one! I'm in love with this design!!!'Dex3yZEXUAY8OvP.jpg:large

Edited by jdfdemocracy1979

I was at the Berlin show. I bought the show shirt before the show. Tried to go back after the show to get this shirt, but they were all sold out. Lines were crazy. Back home in the USA now and kicking myself for not buying it when I had the chance. Hoping I can find it down the road.

On 18/06/2018 at 5:06 PM, Brose said:

Guys, I am willing to sell my t-shirt or trade it for another one (a gig specific would be great!). Mine is a size L. If you are interested get in touch with me. I will be shipping it from the UK.

Hi there. Just wondering if you still have the shirt? I didn't notice it at Download as was busy trying to get a lithograph. I'm in the UK and would be interested in buying it. Thanks