34 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

Everyone try to contain your excitement, but if you liked any of the things in the store, they are now available for pre-order. This is so Punk / Rock n Roll :headbang:

https://store.flygnair.com/

It's PUNK AS FUCK

On 18/06/2018 at 3:38 PM, AncientEvil80 said:

:facepalm:

All I'm gonna say.

So disappointing, even the merchandise is disappointing :facepalm:

• Haha 1

To be honest: I do not get this whole GNAIR idea at all. And if the customers don't get it is pretty bad marketing IMO.

By the way: in times of global warming , do they really think it is a great idea to promote flying around the globe with a band is the coolest shit? How 1989 are they… did they live under a stone the last 25 years?

I mean every one of them is travelling with an entourage of like 10 people or what? ( Why do all wifes, boyfriends , kids , hairdresser  and what  else have to go with them all the time? Their C02 footprint is ridiculous) This  careless and ivory tower behaviour is getting on my nerves.<_< I bet it was Fernandos idea. The man has no clue.Sorry.

Edited by Santacruz
  • Like 1

Look what I found in the FAQ section.

https://store.flygnair.com/pages/faq

« DIGITAL MUSIC PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE

ONCE YOU COMPLETE A PURCHASE OF DOWNLOADABLE OR STREAMING MUSIC, THE SALE IS FINAL, COMPLETE, AND NON-REFUNDABLE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE PORTION OF YOUR ORDER THAT CONTAINS DIGITAL MUSIC BE REFUNDABLE.

IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE ACCESSING THE MUSIC, PLEASE EMAIL OUR CUSTOMER CARE TEAM AND WE WILL ENSURE THAT YOU CAN ACCESS THE MUSIC. »

Can this be related to « something » ? Maybe live songs ? 

Edited by Shalalaknees
  • Like 1

I still don't understand what exactly this is, apart from the merch. It seems like something that is available to Nightrain members? Anyone here have an active Nightrain account who can see what happens when you log it? 

(I didn't renew my membership...)

18 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

I still don't understand what exactly this is, apart from the merch. It seems like something that is available to Nightrain members? Anyone here have an active Nightrain account who can see what happens when you log it? 

(I didn't renew my membership...)

On 18-6-2018 at 2:33 PM, LovelessNL said:

You can login with an active Nigtrain subscription, and get to 'the cockpit', where you just get to see three lame pics of the plane.

4 hours ago, Shalalaknees said:

Look what I found in the FAQ section.

https://store.flygnair.com/pages/faq

« DIGITAL MUSIC PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE

ONCE YOU COMPLETE A PURCHASE OF DOWNLOADABLE OR STREAMING MUSIC, THE SALE IS FINAL, COMPLETE, AND NON-REFUNDABLE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE PORTION OF YOUR ORDER THAT CONTAINS DIGITAL MUSIC BE REFUNDABLE.

IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE ACCESSING THE MUSIC, PLEASE EMAIL OUR CUSTOMER CARE TEAM AND WE WILL ENSURE THAT YOU CAN ACCESS THE MUSIC. »

Can this be related to « something » ? Maybe live songs ? 

OK... 

Now THIS could be interesting! 

8 hours ago, Santacruz said:

To be honest: I do not get this whole GNAIR idea at all. And if the customers don't get it is pretty bad marketing IMO.

By the way: in times of global warming , do they really think it is a great idea to promote flying around the globe with a band is the coolest shit? How 1989 are they… did they live under a stone the last 25 years?

I mean every one of them is travelling with an entourage of like 10 people or what? ( Why do all wifes, boyfriends , kids , hairdresser  and what  else have to go with them all the time? Their C02 footprint is ridiculous) This  careless and ivory tower behaviour is getting on my nerves.<_< I bet it was Fernandos idea. The man has no clue.Sorry.

Join the club. Population: MyGNR.

• Like 1

I just time travelled back to 1994 and showed Axl the GNAIR website. Pissed him off so much he immediately fired the whole band except Duff (Quote: "Duff has cool t-shirts, he can stay in the band.") and then he went on talking about how he wanted to "dissapear into the desert". Or the mountains. Or maybe Tibet. He wasn't quite sure. He just wanted to dissapear.

• Haha 4