21 hours ago, GNRfanJen said:

This is the same band that put out posters in cities around the globe to hype up an announcement that was made on social media. They absolutely would. 

worst marketing team ever. 

for the record, mr brownstone was their best marketer

Edited by ItsSaulHudson

2 minutes ago, TheHelgo said:

meh - if the shades are reasonably priced, they may be worth a look.  The rest is kinda weird - if you want to represent for GNR, why would a GNAIR shirt/hat/etc be the choice?

This! Walking around with GNRAIR shades, people will think it's a cheap rip off of GNR :lol:

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Tyler Drama said:

To create social media pages for it though, would make you think it’s something more than just some new merch.

Yeah, I thought the same thing a few weeks ago when the massive billboards went up,  and then we got... more merch. In a silly box. 

• Like 1

Whats the problem in discussing it? Isnt that what the purpose of the forum is for?

GNR are releasing a new budget airline with merchandise. 

They have exclusive napkins with stewardesses dressed as chris pitman in every year he was in the band. Personally i like the 2002 outfits - very kinky

Easyjet are shitting themselves

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, RussTCB said:

The *ONLY WAY* I could see this being cool is if there's some sort of package coming where you would get to travel with the band for a price. However that price would be astronomical and the idea is so far fetched that I can't see that being a thing.

I.e., their version of the Kiss Kruise basically?

18 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I.e., their version of the Kiss Kruise basically?

Trapped in the sky with some deranged fans trying to kill/hold to ransom for Chi Dem 2/possibly bum rape?

Get real. 

Truth is Axl is very jealous of Donald Trump and most other rich people - he wants a private jet!

hey, what about this - vintage GNR-branded vomit bags. you can use them if the plane catches some turbulences, or if you listen to the onboard music with cleverly inserted ads (songs with alternate lyrics like "welcome to the jungle, we got fun and games only for $99"). sounds like a good idea, doesn't it? the casuals will be crazy if they get such an offer. and of course you can keep the vomit bag, if you used it. it's gonna be a flight of your life! :D

57 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Maybe you can purchase some VIP pass to fly to a show with them.. Doesn't Iron Maiden do something like that?

Sort of, but you're combining two different things. They have Ed Force One, which is the plane the band uses when they do an "around the world" leg of a tour. They use this so that they can hit a bunch of more unusual markets more efficiently. Everyone associated with Maiden travels on this; band, crew, relatives, and opening acts. Then there's also something they used to do called Bruce Air, which was only available to fan club members. They'd pick a few gigs each European tour, where you could book a whole package covering your flights, hotels, and concert tickets, and Bruce would be the pilot on your flight. They stopped doing this both because people would pester Bruce for the entire trip incessantly, and because it was tough to work logistically. The last time they did Bruce Air was 2010.

• Like 2

Wait a fucking minute!

Hot air balloons???

Planes???

Something is fucking going on.

Axl is releasing some form of new project involving the sky.

Cloud soundtrack?

Revolutionary actually-decent airline food?

Blood circulation socks?

Paper towels for airlines?

Someone tell me. Please.