Just now, angriestwhopper said:

Cloud soundtrack?

Revolutionary actually-decent airline food?

Blood circulation socks?

Paper towels for airlines?

maybe there will be something more down to earth, like... GNR branded female tampons, with an advert shouting "Well maybe baby, you got somethin' to lose, Well I got somethin' I got somethin' for you"

• Like 1

Just now, zombux said:

maybe there will be something more down to earth, like... GNR branded female tampons, with an advert shouting "Well maybe baby, you got somethin' to lose, Well I got somethin' I got somethin' for you"

some of those female things have wings so you could be on to something

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, zombux said:

Yes. I've read the air industry have been begging axl to sort this out for a long time.

Apparently they have axls face on the end. 

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

I don't want to read 9 pages to get caught up, but the gist I'm getting is they're pushing more merchandise and we're all mad about that even though we're under no obligation to buy it?

Yes as it has no relevance at all and is branded GN AIR. 

Its fucking bonkers

38 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

I don't want to read 9 pages to get caught up, but the gist I'm getting is they're pushing more merchandise and we're all mad about that even though we're under no obligation to buy it?

Put simple they launch a whole new merchandise line (website, social media, corporate design and all) dedicated to a rented and spray painted tour plane.

15 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

Put simple they launch a whole new merchandise line (website, social media, corporate design and all) dedicated to a rented and spray painted tour plane.

Yeah, see I think that's stupid. I don't complain about the merchandise or money making opportunities they take part in but I don't see the appeal in this. If someone asks you what you're shirt means you're going to say it's about GNR's plane? And they'll assume you were ON the plane and then you tell them no, you just bought a t-shirt celebrating that they have a plane. 

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

It's just depressing to see where their effort and attention goes. There's tons of people all over the world passionately celebrating every single drop of music leaked and then immediately taken off the public channels, yet what they do publish is decadent slave labor merchandise of a fantasy airline. This is by far the most arrogant and detached management in rock history.

The site seems to have been updated. https://www.flygnair.com/

Join GNAIR on her maiden voyage.
Take a trip with Guns N' Roses on their European Tour in a whole new way with GNAIR. Soar through the skies in style and experience flight in a way only GN'R could create.

The 'Where We Fly' button only takes you to the ticket page, so :shrugs:

14 hours ago, Modano09 said:

Pretty much. I guess it's lame that they're doing it like that but I can't say I blame them. These three have left countless millions on the table because of their egos. Time to collect.

So you get to fly with the crew? Who the fuck wants to do that?

Chatting to some guys who have been brought on by a 3rd party by livenation or whatever promoter to chat how they dont really like GNR but absolutely love Gojira?

Or does Fernando act like a VIP and you get to gaze at his moustache and lick his arse for a flight by telling him brilliant he is?

Sorry i dont seem very positive about this, but unless you get to fly with the band and get to have a chat with all of them including Axl then fuck this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, angriestwhopper said:

So you get to fly with the crew? Who the fuck wants to do that?

Chatting to some guys who have been brought on by a 3rd party by livenation or whatever promoter to chat how they dont really like GNR but absolutely love Gojira?

Or does Fernando act like a VIP and you get to gaze at his moustache and lick his arse for a flight by telling him brilliant he is?

Sorry i dont seem very positive about this, but unless you get to fly with the band and get to have a chat with all of them including Axl then fuck this.

still you can buy merchandise to commemorate some one else could have maybe done this. sounds pretty exactly NITL-ish to me :)