SMKC Living the Dream tour New Album Sept 21

Ask and you receive...1 week later. Awesome!! Can't wait! 95 days to go....

My only complaint from the tour announcement is that the closest date is not that close. Why no Atlanta? Anyways, what is better....concert or festival? I have never been to a music festival before so that is why I'm asking. Do they do a condensed setlist? Thank you! :)

31 minutes ago, Ratam said:

I would say only Axl...

Definitely. All the other members are actual musicians and like releasing things every 1-2 years. It really sucks that instead of discussing a Guns n Roses album we’re all discussing a SMKC album. 

8 minutes ago, BadApples99 said:

Why is everybody mocking Myles' voice, the guy has an incredible voice

For some reason, I just do not like his voice on Slashs material along with GNR stuff. It's so off because I've always like his voice in Alter Bridge. 

Despite my history of not liking his voice with Slash, I'll still give the new album a chance when it's released. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, frenchie87 said:

Ask and you receive...1 week later. Awesome!! Can't wait! 95 days to go....

My only complaint from the tour announcement is that the closest date is not that close. Why no Atlanta? Anyways, what is better....concert or festival? I have never been to a music festival before so that is why I'm asking. Do they do a condensed setlist? Thank you! :)

It depends on what you prefer. If there are other interesting acts that you enjoy then maybe a festival is the better choice. I'd always prefer the solo show. During a festival SMKC aren't headliner so they're playing for about an our maybe one and a half. On a solo show you see them play at least for 2 hours.

38 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

I'm guessing they'll perform a lot more solo stuff on the tour and maybe one or two GNR tracks at most...Considering what has happened since the last tour.

I'd say Nightrain near the start, SCOM near the end and PC to end it all

3 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Definitely. All the other members are actual musicians and like releasing things every 1-2 years. It really sucks that instead of discussing a Guns n Roses album we’re all discussing a SMKC album. 

Agree,scared me they future as band ,nothing is sure.

2 hours ago, RussTCB said:

For some reason, I just do not like his voice on Slashs material along with GNR stuff. It's so off because I've always like his voice in Alter Bridge. 

Despite my history of not liking his voice with Slash, I'll still give the new album a chance when it's released. 

I am not too familiar with Alter Bridge but I am hit and miss with Myles on the Slash stuff.. I think he sounds fine on some songs and others not so much.. Not really a fan of most of the Gn'R stuff he sings although I do prefer him to Axl on Sweet Child these days..  He always sounds fine live because of the excitement of the show, the volume and the crowd though.. Kind of like Axl's Mickey songs..

1 hour ago, colonizedmind said:

I'm guessing they'll perform a lot more solo stuff on the tour and maybe one or two GNR tracks at most...Considering what has happened since the last tour.

Wondering that myself.. The more Guns songs the better for me though still.