the eating stuff thread

wasted

1 minute ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Lol me and my friend were laughing how lame I am. I don’t even put seasoning or sauce on my food, I put it in a pan and then just eat it.

Yeah I was doing it. Just eating meat and salad. Drinking gin neat. It totally works. Winter broke me. -4 Ima having me spaghetti bolognese with fries and bottle red wine. 

1 hour ago, Wagszilla said:

Every time I go to Five Guys I resist the urge to get fries because of the small potato farm they inevitably put in your bag. 

I don't go a lot and I always forget that they flood the bag with fries. I got a small order and I had to dig my burger out from underneath the fries 

4 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Have been eating clean all week, any suggestions for my cheat meal tomorrow?

Everything. Eat until the world has no food left :lol:

For real tho, I usually go with something I either haven't had in a while or something I've been denying myself

Edited by Gibson_Guy87
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

Everything. Eat until the world has no food left :lol:

For real tho, I usually go with something I either haven't had in a while or something I've been denying myself

Think I’m going to go for a good burger and fries or Panda Express. Except Panda was last week’s cheat meal, so maybe I shouldn’t subject myself to that.

Toasted pulled chicken in spicy BBQ sauce sandwich, topped with cheese and pickled Hungarian peppers. With Coffee.

My day planner tells me that I get t "free style" with leftover slice of peameal later. Might riff on carbonara if I cant think of something else.

More sofrito meatloaf in spinach/shittake/bell pepper puree for supper.

4 hours ago, soon said:

Toasted pulled chicken in spicy BBQ sauce sandwich, topped with cheese and pickled Hungarian peppers. With Coffee.

My day planner tells me that I get t "free style" with leftover slice of peameal later. Might riff on carbonara if I cant think of something else.

More sofrito meatloaf in spinach/shittake/bell pepper puree for supper.

You know, I always thought when I got older I would finally like coffee. Now that I am old or middle aged I still can't stand hot coffee. It smells so wonderful while its brewing and then to taste it. :wacko: I've tried tons of sugar and cream and still cant stand maybe a half of a cup. Coffee ice cream...love it. Certain iced coffee...yummy. It would be nice to actually like it so I could have that caffeine pick me up in the mornings.

2 hours ago, gnfnrs1972 said:

You know, I always thought when I got older I would finally like coffee. Now that I am old or middle aged I still can't stand hot coffee. It smells so wonderful while its brewing and then to taste it. :wacko: I've tried tons of sugar and cream and still cant stand maybe a half of a cup. Coffee ice cream...love it. Certain iced coffee...yummy. It would be nice to actually like it so I could have that caffeine pick me up in the mornings.

Expresso. In humid weather I can’t drink a ful coffee but I can get the caffeine from a shot. 

Some kind of breakfast donut pizza from the jian bing stand. There’s a little egg n herbs in there. 

On 23/06/2018 at 10:56 PM, Gibson_Guy87 said:

I didn't feel like cooking so I went to Five Guys instead. There's a fuck ton more fries in the bag 

Snapchat-1782315138.jpg

Do they give you your food on a plate at Five Guys in the US? Or did you do an Alan Partridge and bring your own? (Sorry, that’s a British reference). 

I enjoyed the one time I visited Five Guys, but I can’t justify the expense (£30 for two) without any real crockery or cutlery. 

2 hours ago, wasted said:

So hot I could fry n egg in my shorts.

Please don’t.

14 hours ago, gnfnrs1972 said:

I feel for ya, man! Its such a nice pick me up in the morning. Ever tired a Tim Hortons Double Double? That might hit the spot! 

Maybe some cocoa powder brewed with the grounds? I think that coffee ice cream tastes more like something like a cappuccino or macchiato, so I dont know if you've tried those? Also, cold brewing coffee makes the flavour different, less acidic and less intense - although you dont get as much caffeine that way.

33 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

Do they give you your food on a plate at Five Guys in the US? Or did you do an Alan Partridge and bring your own? (Sorry, that’s a British reference). 

I enjoyed the one time I visited Five Guys, but I can’t justify the expense (£30 for two) without any real crockery or cutlery. 

Please don’t.

Ok I won’t. 

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

Nah, this was at my apartment. I go it to go and put it on a plate when I got home.

1 hour ago, soon said:

I feel for ya, man! Its such a nice pick me up in the morning. Ever tired a Tim Hortons Double Double? That might hit the spot! 

Maybe some cocoa powder brewed with the grounds? I think that coffee ice cream tastes more like something like a cappuccino or macchiato, so I dont know if you've tried those? Also, cold brewing coffee makes the flavour different, less acidic and less intense - although you dont get as much caffeine that way.

Never heard of Tim Hortons double double. I drink the cappuccinos that come in a bottle from the store and like them. I'm already as fat as Axl so those aren't helping any.:lol: Also I live in a rural area where the nearest big city is an hour away, so I cant just pop by any coffee house or fast food on the way to work. 

17 minutes ago, gnfnrs1972 said:

Never heard of Tim Hortons double double. I drink the cappuccinos that come in a bottle from the store and like them. I'm already as fat as Axl so those aren't helping any.:lol: Also I live in a rural area where the nearest big city is an hour away, so I cant just pop by any coffee house or fast food on the way to work. 

Tim Hortons is a popular coffee chain in Canada. Double Double is the coffee with 2 cream and 2 sugar. Its a big part of many of our lives, lol. Theres some locations in other Countries such as USA, I believe. But youre out in the sticks anyways so that wouldnt help.

You and Axl arent too big at all - thats average, unless Axl is wearing Spanx as I suspect :lol:.

I love this Cappuccino protein shake. It contains tons of vitamins too. Its a bit high in sugar, but the rest of the healthiness should give you permission to enjoy your Cappuccino

m2tHGfel.jpg

https://www.bolthouse.com/product/protein-plus-coffee/

1 hour ago, soon said:

Tim Hortons is a popular coffee chain in Canada. Double Double is the coffee with 2 cream and 2 sugar. Its a big part of many of our lives, lol. Theres some locations in other Countries such as USA, I believe. But youre out in the sticks anyways so that wouldnt help.

You and Axl arent too big at all - thats average, unless Axl is wearing Spanx as I suspect :lol:.

I love this Cappuccino protein shake. It contains tons of vitamins too. Its a bit high in sugar, but the rest of the healthiness should give you permission to enjoy your Cappuccino

m2tHGfel.jpg

I want this now. Unfortunately we don’t have this brand here... 

Axl wearing Spanx?! Never thought of that. lol. Now that you mentioned it I am sure he’s wearing it. Big belly but nothing’s wiggling :lol:

Edited by Tori72
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I want his now. Unfortunately we don’t have this brand here... 

Axl wearing Spanx?! Never thought of that. lol. Now that you mentioned it I am sure he’s wearing it. Big belly but nothing’s wiggling :lol:

Sorry to spread temptation! I figured it wouldve been more widely available.

Yeah, I think Im onto something.:ph34r: I really, really hope that Fernando doesn't role out a branded line of Spanx and call it Spaxl or something :lol: 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, soon said:

m2tHGfel.jpg

Thanks for all the info. I'll look for that brand around here. Off the top of my head I just remember Starbucks and Duncan Doughnuts in stores around here.

• Like 1