the eating stuff thread

wasted

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

Its a little hard to miss great big fuck off restaurants at service stations with billboards the size of a sodding zeppelin :lol:

I didn't even know about those DIY credity cardy machines until I was in Smiths last year wondering, ''what on earth are those people doing?''.

There’s self service McDonald’s now. You just stick your card in and  use the touch screen to pick what you want. Then it goes on the board. Then they bring it out like normal. 

Next step is in Japan they have machines that can put together burgers. 

16 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I don't know about any of that stuff, urban Americanised pap. 

Yeah but how would you miss it?  I mean there they are, large as life, staring you in the face everytime you pop into a Tescos or ASDAs or Sainsburys, a totally different queue of people leading off of yours, I mean where did you think they were going, the gas chamber?  How do you know they’re American before even knowing what they are? :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut

14 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I don't go into those shops. As I said, I am sort of isolated from modern living. I live in a small town in Northumberland. I come from a farming family. None of us give a shit about any of that stuff. 

Emmerdale-Dingle-Family.jpg

:lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, Dazey said:

Emmerdale-Dingle-Family.jpg

:lol: 

When the apocalypse happens and we all revert to mother nature you'll all be lost, standing there with your skinny jeans and your lifeless phones and dead credit cards. I will inherit the world. You'll come to me wondering how to kill and pluck a chicken - trust me. 

6 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

When the apocalypse happens and we all revert to mother nature you'll all be lost, standing there with your skinny jeans and your lifeless phones and dead credit cards. I will inherit the world. You'll come to me wondering how to kill and pluck a chicken - trust me. 

Reading this in the thickest Geordie accent is incredibly satisfying. 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I'll have you know that I can skin a rabbit and rebuild a 9mm Beretta in less than 30 seconds! :D Bring on the zombie apocalypse!!!! :lol: 

26855417_1975580586101593_1548655449_n.j

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I'd die from mildew on my dirty plates. Speaking of normal convenience appliances - our washing machine is broken now. It's one after the other. Are you allowed washing machines in you backwards community? 

1 hour ago, SoulMonster said:

I'd die from mildew on my dirty plates. Speaking of normal convenience appliances - our washing machine is broken now. It's one after the other. Are you allowed washing machines in you backwards community? 

he takes the laundry down to the river and washes it there, leaves it on a fence to dry :lol: don't even ask about ironing stuff 

p.s Love you DD

8 hours ago, wasted said:

Bubble Milk Tea and then a load of inflight food. Eating for 12 hours watching continuous movies. This is as good as it gets. Meet wasted the fat. 

A 12 hour straight flight? Where you headed wasted? My longest continuous flight was just shy of 6 hours...I can't imagine longer. :blink:

44 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

A 12 hour straight flight? Where you headed wasted? My longest continuous flight was just shy of 6 hours...I can't imagine longer. :blink:

I sat so long my knee has swollen up, old cruciate ligament damage. I’ve done a 12 hour flight so many times it felt like nothing. I watched 5 movies and drank 6 bottles of wine. Hostess spilled hot coffee on me so they were feeding me up. I haven’t slept for 2 days. 

6 minutes ago, wasted said:

I sat so long my knee has swollen up, old cruciate ligament damage. I’ve done a 12 hour flight so many times it felt like nothing. I watched 5 movies and drank 6 bottles of wine. Hostess spilled hot coffee on me so they were feeding me up. I haven’t slept for 2 days. 

Yeah, that does not sound like fun. I know about knee issues. I can't sit too long cause I have bone spurs in my knees. Went to see that Solo movie and my brother had to help me down the stairs...felt like stabbing knives in my knee cap. Brutal. Anyways...hope you can get some sleep! 

20 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yeah, that does not sound like fun. I know about knee issues. I can't sit too long cause I have bone spurs in my knees. Went to see that Solo movie and my brother had to help me down the stairs...felt like stabbing knives in my knee cap. Brutal. Anyways...hope you can get some sleep! 

I nodded out and Belgium got two goals. 

• Like 1

On 30/06/2018 at 9:43 PM, DieselDaisy said:

I don't go into those shops. As I said, I am sort of isolated from modern living. I live in a small town in Northumberland. I come from a farming family. None of us give a shit about any of that stuff. 

Oh right, I didnt know that, when you alluded to being isolated from modern living I thought it was like, self imposed, I didn’t know you lived out in the sticks.  

So, you’re a proper fuckin’ Dingle then?  Cool.  What sort of farming are your people about?