Norwegians. Bunch of Dirty Bastards Apparently.

Dazey

Just now, SoulMonster said:

Really? Next time I will consult you instead of google translate :lol:

You should have just repeated venimus if you are using the English colloquial ''came'' for ejaculation, venimus, vidimus, venimus, but a Roman would've said, venimus, vidimus, eiecimus - the latter verb is actually where ''ejaculate'' comes from. This would lose its lexical humour though (of ''came'' meaning the two different things). 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

I prefer Dagny. Went to a concert with her in New York recently. Outstanding.

I prefer Dagny's music as well, I thought we were talking about sexiness though... Having said that, Dagny's a beautiful lassie when she's not rocking a terrible block fringe (just a personal taste thing, I generally don't find block fringes attractive...).

dagny-norvoll-sandvik-the-hyde-away-in-t

19 hours ago, Georgy Zhukov said:

So this is what happens when people have Universal Healthcare? 

Absolutely. Without a doubt. 100% of the time. Every person with an NHS number has the sexual magnetism only shared by the people of Scandinavian countries and several silverback gorillas. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

Absolutely. Without a doubt. 100% of the time. Every person with an NHS number has the sexual magnetism only shared by the people of Scandinavian countries and several silverback gorillas. 

Maybe it's just me but I always shudder at the mention of the words "sexual" and "NHS number" in the same sentence. :lol:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Dazey said:

Maybe it's just me but I always shudder at the mention of the words "sexual" and "NHS number" in the same sentence. :lol:

Did you move to America? If you did, you've shorten your lifespan by about 30 years.

Edited by Georgy Zhukov

13 hours ago, Graeme said:

I prefer Dagny's music as well, I thought we were talking about sexiness though... Having said that, Dagny's a beautiful lassie when she's not rocking a terrible block fringe (just a personal taste thing, I generally don't find block fringes attractive...).

We were talking about sexiness, too. Astrid has that everyday-look, like your neighbor, Dagny is more high-fashion modelly.

3 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

We were talking about sexiness, too. Astrid has that everyday-look, like your neighbor, Dagny is more high-fashion modelly.

I think that's just like... your opinion, man :P. Astrid can do the high-fashion thing too:

DQWXD8cX4AAdVG0.jpg

And Dagny can do the everyday:

33312081_133962244138060_906333938644733

4 hours ago, Graeme said:

I think that's just like... your opinion, man :P. Astrid can do the high-fashion thing too:

DQWXD8cX4AAdVG0.jpg

And Dagny can do the everyday:

33312081_133962244138060_906333938644733

I am impressed, and a little concerned, by your knowledge on unknown Norwegian musicians. Does this knowledge extent beyond those of the female sex and who are quite good-looking?

7 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

I am impressed, and a little concerned, by your knowledge on unknown Norwegian musicians. Does this knowledge extent beyond those of the female sex and who are quite good-looking?

Spotify Discover playlists have a lot to answer for...

1 hour ago, Oldest Goat said:

Gracii thinks silverback gorillas have sexual magnetism; confirmed?! :lol:

"Only the people of Scandinavia and NHS holders can come close to matching the raw sexual magnetism of any run-of-the-mill silverback gorilla." - Gracii

Oh, don't tell me you wouldn't. Imagine spending a romantic evening under the canopy of the rainforest. You both get drunk on jungle juice, and you both suddenly feel magical together. 

Spoiler

No way, I find that men have enough body hair already. 

• Haha 2