ProShot Download Festival on TV This Weekend

6 hours ago, avahland said:

PirateBay is blocked over here but I could register at torrenting.com.
No GNR anymore so I would be happy if you still want to reseed.

Thanks

Currently seeding again, I'll leave my PC on overnight.

EDIT: Just seen that you now have it!

Edited by Dean

On 03/07/2018 at 11:51 PM, bangit said:

Apart from the first part of jungle it was fine. ISE was good. Middle to end of Jungle was perfectly acceptable. 

Awful sound mix across ALL bands. 

Compare this '2010' proshot of Jungle to download 2018..... 

I vote download 2018 is better. 

This is "better" because Axl is rasping. It doesn't matter that he can't catch his breath or finish the lines. This years Download was better, but a 100 miles from the good/best versions of this song live.

25 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

This is "better" because Axl is rasping. It doesn't matter that he can't catch his breath or finish the lines. This years Download was better, but a 100 miles from the good/best versions of this song live.

I was at the Reading show and remember how savage the reviews were. Back then I remember saying 'If Slash and Duff were up on stage too that performance would have been lauded'. I do honestly believe the Reading performance was strong and I think Axl was very unfairly treated because it is Reading festival (for those unfamiliar, Reading for the last decade has been a very mainstream festival) and because of the crowd reaction it was heavily criticised.

For instance - take TIL @ Reading 2010 and compare it to anything 2017 on... like night and day how much better it was then.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, AxlIsGod. said:

Appreciate the link but no GnR so why even link it here? just skipped through to find nothing haha

It's cool to see all the bands though. I wanted to watch both nights highlights because the whole festival wasn't just about GNR.

32 minutes ago, CAFC Nick said:

I was at the Reading show and remember how savage the reviews were. Back then I remember saying 'If Slash and Duff were up on stage too that performance would have been lauded'. I do honestly believe the Reading performance was strong and I think Axl was very unfairly treated because it is Reading festival (for those unfamiliar, Reading for the last decade has been a very mainstream festival) and because of the crowd reaction it was heavily criticised.

For instance - take TIL @ Reading 2010 and compare it to anything 2017 on... like night and day how much better it was then.

Oh yeah, I'm just talking about the Welcome to the jungle performances. This I love and Street of Dreams were very good from Reading (Not dublin 2010, but good).

2 hours ago, moreblack said:

It's cool to see all the bands though. I wanted to watch both nights highlights because the whole festival wasn't just about GNR.

This is a GnR forum though, and the thread is obviously relating to the GnR stuff. Just expected a warning there was no GnR in the link posted :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just now, MJRemastered said:

Just askin', are there any other Download performances perhaps from different cities that were broadcasted? just courious if we have any Shadow or Slither pro shot

Haven't heard anything for Download Madrid. Here we have a public channel (La 2) that is famous for his documentaries, but it's the only channel that broadcasts rock performances (they used to broadcast Rock in Rio Madrid back in the day an this year the broadcasted Arctic Monkeys and Pearl Jam from Mad Cool 2018). I guess if a broadcast was done Download Madrid's twitter would have said something.

• Thanks 1