ProShot Download Festival on TV This Weekend

12 hours ago, Wagszilla said:

a80c4aed0ef67e267a15b0c0fd9f3613.gif

anigif_enhanced-22072-1415102299-29.gif

I loved the 2006 look. 

My favorite was the Vegas Willy Wonka at The Joint in 2001, followed closely by rock star sea pirate in 2002, and he could've pulled off the futurista asian space rocker look in 2002 with a couple of tweaks. 

IT WAS ALL FUCKING MENTAL AND I LOVE IT. 

I refuse to have this discussion in a public setting. Get back on twitter so we can discuss these #hottakes and more!

Let me give you guys an example. 

1:10 Axl uses deep loud vocals that have power and you hear how clear that sounds...now wait until 1:20 when he goes to mickey, all of a sudden his voice is blending in with the sound and you don’t hear him quite as well. 

If he sings in that garbage voice then you’re going to get garbage pro shots! But everyone is having fun so it doesn’t matter. 

4 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Axl isn't too low in the mix Axl doesn’t project his voice well with his mickey vocals so it comes out low no matter what and you dumbasses are like “oh everyone is enjoying the show!” Yea no shit because nobody can hear him, he blends in with the loud instruments. 

I hate everyone right now. 

Lmao.

Yeah pretty much. The latter half of Jungle should sound better.

Hope they do Shadow too, it is their new single afterall.

19 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Yes,for this is Mega long ,because Axl don't find the door still...:lol:

He's been knocking since 1986 and STILL no luck ;)

3 hours ago, The Matinator said:

I'm just hoping for slither, the crowd really came alive for that one.

It would be great...I hope they chose based on what looked and sounded good and not just by the title name in the catalog.
We may get 4 pro shots if other headliners like Aerosmith and Muse are anything to go by in the past couple of years. 
Unless GNR have limited it, I'm sure that's what in the headliner agreement when they sign the download contract. 

40 minutes ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

Axl's being called out quite a bit in the comments on Sky Arts FB page, can't imagine it's going to be any better once they air complete performances!

I watched the small clip and to me, he sounds horrendous on Jungle. 

I swear they've been paying for the good press because he sounds worse than 2013.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, GnRMisterE said:

All these complaints, yet Kerrang called it one of the greatest Donington sets ever!

Of course they would.

They'll lie through their teeth if they think they might get an interview or some sort of exclusive.

Just now, T-Minus said:

Axl sounds pretty rough on that Welcome to The Jungle clip.

The back half of the song will be way better, the first verse has been horrible in every show this leg of the tour