November Rain (Audio / Piano Version / 1986 Sound City Session)

48 minutes ago, TupacShakur said:

will the guitar version have the same vocal track

It'll be the same as the guitar version we've had for decades, just cleaned up/remastered. 

This has always been, and always will be my favorite version of November Rain. Fucking great to hear it in such good quality :) 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

It'll be the same as the guitar version we've had for decades, just cleaned up/remastered. 

This has always been, and always will be my favorite version of November Rain. Fucking great to hear it in such good quality :) 

Yeah, even though I have all these songs for the most part on "Make My Day" and Vinyl I will still end up buying the super deluxe to have teh cleaned up versions.. I don't think it is worth $170 but I think people have been getting it for $133 somewhere. I can do that.

• GNFNR 1

Just now, Tom-Ass said:

Yeah, even though I have all these songs for the most part on "Make My Day" and Vinyl I will still end up buying the super deluxe to have teh cleaned up versions.. I don't think it is worth $170 but I think people have been getting it for $133 somewhere. I can do that.

Is the quality on the remaster so much better after all?  I've had the vinyl bootlegs of these since 1987 and the bootlegs sound virtually the same to me, at least off the vinyls.  I don't notice a huge upgrade in the audio quality.  Am I wrong?

I love this version, don't get me wrong but although is a better quality I somehow hoped to hear something new compared to the demo I had of this on the Make My Day bootleg. I already had played that a lot of times, so it's missing the surprise a bit.

5 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

I'm very tempted to agree. I love the version on UYI, but the rawness and simplicity of this is absolutely breathtaking. A beautiful piece. 

• GNFNR 1