Locked N' Loaded Box Set

4 hours ago, charliehoodger said:

people have actually played the cassate on here right? is it the same stuff from trocolli (sorry if i messed the name up) "helped" us with  a few months back? Sorry if this has ben asked...i just thing its so amazaing there a hidden thing

Same tracks indeed!

"Tape does play the tracks and we pulled from the original analog tape and transferred at 192K 24-bit.

We will not be making these songs avail other than the cassette at the moment."

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, troccoli said:

Same tracks indeed!

"Tape does play the tracks and we pulled from the original analog tape and transferred at 192K 24-bit.

Someone open their box and take pics please.

finally got my box open and it's pretty neat. The door hinge was messed up and two screws that should have been on the bottom door hinge were at the very very top magnetized like a door stopper. so weird! I'm missing one screw now and I didn't have the correct screw driver to tighten the screwes properly. 

The box was VERY secure. It came wrapped in white cardboard foam in a black box with GNR Logos all over it and that was inside a brown shipping box with more white cardboard foam. 

Listening to Jungle now

15 hours ago, troccoli said:

Same tracks indeed!

Did you know the cassette was gonna be included in this? Or are you not at liberty to say?

Same here got email thurs to say it has been dispatched and was hopin it would come next day that being friday 29th but nothing and then sat an stil nothing so im hoping it will turn up monday fingers x. 🤘🎩🤘Ps im in the uk 

Edited by rossco

You got an email? I got a confirmation email when pre ordered it like 1.5 months ago. It’s has a order number and a way to track it, but just says my order has been accepted and processed. Looks like people internationally might be gettting it first. 

I am very excited about the hidden cassette. Even though I do own an original AFD cassette I was a little bit pissed because of them not using one drawer for a cassette version of the album or LLAS instead for stupid rings. They did proof me wrong by including an exclusive rerelease of an old demo tape. Smart move. 

7 minutes ago, Dmac said:

You got an email? I got a confirmation email when pre ordered it like 1.5 months ago. It’s has a order number and a way to track it, but just says my order has been accepted and processed. Looks like people internationally might be gettting it first. 

Yeah def got a email from the uk store sayin my order number had been dispatched. But with no tracking number???:shrugs: I also got what u had with my order just sayin an stil sayin processing. Who knows my friend. All good things come to those who wait 👍

8 minutes ago, Dmac said:

Mine was shipped from Universal Music in Berlin and I received it on Friday. 

The delivery box I got was the one by which the L&L boxset went through the whole manufacturing process as I could see on the notes written on the box. The L&L box itself (and I guess most of the repilca stuff) was made in China. Then it went to GZ Media record plant im Czech republic who pressed the CDs and records (GZ in general is very hit or miss) and then it went to the Universal warehouse in Berlin where it was stocked until the day of release. 

2 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Goddammit. I keep thinking I want this more now. 

I was same mate. But i always act on first thought and that was fuck yeah buy it then i had some doubts  but as the days have worn on and esp after thurs/friday built up i got more excited and when i found out there is hidden cassette in box,?aperently ?? only time will tell but im very excited and waiting patiently for my box i cant fuckin wait 👍🤗 i know i chose correctly much to the mrs annoyance 😂😎

• Like 2