Locked N' Loaded Box Set

The folders are labeled correctly. The issue is that inside the disc1 folder says it has 16/44, 24/48 and 24/192 files, but when you check the files themselves for details, they are 16/44, 16/48 and 16/192 only. There isnt one single 24bit quality file inside disc 1 folders! But it's promoted there is! So, this is an issue to be adresses and fixed!

• Like 1

On 14/7/2018 at 8:15 PM, Lim666 said:

The folders are labeled correctly. The issue is that inside the disc1 folder says it has 16/44, 24/48 and 24/192 files, but when you check the files themselves for details, they are 16/44, 16/48 and 16/192 only. There isnt one single 24bit quality file inside disc 1 folders! But it's promoted there is! So, this is an issue to be adresses and fixed!

Yes that's the point ! We have to do something 

On 14 July 2018 at 7:15 PM, Lim666 said:

I emailed the uk store yesterday regards this matter and awaiting a reply on the issue. hopefully hear from them soon fingers x .

On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 2:54 PM, Lim666 said:

Disc 1 folders on the usb has 16bit files only.

There should have been 16/44, 24/48 amd 24/192 files on it, as promoted(!!), but there are 16/44, 16/48 and 16/192 only.  They somehow messed up putting 24/48 and 24/192 files on there. This is an issue to be adressed.

Discs 2 - 4 folders contain the promised proper files.

Yes Correct !!!

Just now, mRONZ said:

Yes Correct !!!

I also try to contact the store....

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/06/2018 at 1:12 AM, nathanhall said:

Got mine today as well.  Can't believe I got it on the day here in Australia... How can that be?  Did they tell the couriers when to deliver it.... It looks awesome by the way...I don't want to wreck the plastic

Considered buying it but got Super Deluxe through my Cousin at JB for cost. Was it worth it $1400? I also hear there is a demo tape hidden 

1 hour ago, NOVEMBER COMA said:

Considered buying it but got Super Deluxe through my Cousin at JB for cost. Was it worth it $1400? I also hear there is a demo tape hidden 

haha, no, definitely not worth it. if you don't give a fuck about fake plastic junk and fake LPs from the boxset, but you still want to pay money for the stuff, check HDTracks.com, you can buy the Super Deluxe for $67 - this is an official digital purchase http://www.hdtracks.com/appetite-for-destruction-super-deluxe-638979

the only problem here is, you can't buy the Blu-ray this way, you'd have to buy the physical release of Super Deluxe Edition or the boxset. 

and yes, the demo tape is "hidden" in the boxset, that means it's only in the boxset, so not in Super Deluxe Edition.

Just received my box set and I love it. It took me a while to find the hidden cassette, they did a great job of hiding it in there! I’m still going through everything, but I think this is worth the $1000.00 price tag for any hardcore fan that doesn’t mind spending $1,000.00 on this kind of thing. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, mikeman5150 said:

Any idea on how many locked n loaded sets have been sold? Does anybody have low or high number on their COA?

no idea on how many have been sold but my one is in the very high numbers 

18 hours ago, McCoyGNR said:

I'm breaking up some items from the box set and listing the items I'm not keeping on eBay.  If you're interested in anything, let me know you're from MyGNR and I'll work with you on pricing :)

I expect you to sell the vinyl and keep the rings, tattoos and cleaning towel, right? 😄

8 hours ago, zigzagbigbag said:

I expect you to sell the vinyl and keep the rings, tattoos and cleaning towel, right? 😄

LOL believe it or not I bought it for the 12 lithographs. I’m actually selling the vinyl and the rings 🤣😂

seriously, if you want a sealed copy of Live Like A Suicide on vinyl this is your chance!!

3 hours ago, McCoyGNR said:

LOL believe it or not I bought it for the 12 lithographs. I’m actually selling the vinyl and the rings 🤣😂

seriously, if you want a sealed copy of Live Like A Suicide on vinyl this is your chance!!

I got the box myself;-)

Just saw on ebay that you sell the lithos as well?! 

On 13/8/2018 at 4:23 AM, McCoyGNR said:

Ok ok. Just for you!

Guns N' Roses Temporary Tattoo sheets from Locked N' Loaded Box Set

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F202397792305

I'm totally uncapable of using eBay :facepalm:

Edited by Italian girl