GNR to Play Mother of All Festivals, Monterrey, MX 11/3/18

fuck yeah after 7 years gn'r  finally is in my town and i don't have to take a bus for 12 hours just to see them  lol :headbang: i hope they play shadow of your love and a 3 hours concert :lol: (last year in this festival the last band was def leppard and they played for like a hour or 1h:30m )

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Original said:

I hope they do another US arena leg.  I could go for a GnR show again....

You and I are probably in the minority when it comes to hoping they'd do another arena tour in the US.  I'd would go again and I've already seen them 3 times already during this tour. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Another us leg? Haven't they done three? If anything it'll be Australia and Japan again. I think the market in the us and even Europe needs a break for a bit. Good for the Mexican fans though, seems like it's just an addition to the current leg (kind of like the Iceland show)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, AxlIsGod. said:

Another us leg? Haven't they done three? If anything it'll be Australia and Japan again. I think the market in the us and even Europe needs a break for a bit. Good for the Mexican fans though, seems like it's just an addition to the current leg (kind of like the Iceland show)

It's been awhile since they have been to Mexico vs the US states so I am happy for those fans. I also agree that I think it was just a last minute addition.

2018 Latin/South America leg when?

Strange they will only play one Mexico show before Asia.

December-January is empty, no way they will not milk SA again before this ends, just 3 months of touring in 2018, why stop now? Don't say new music.

Edited by Rickodez

3 hours ago, Rickodez said:

Strange they will only play one Mexico show before Asia.

Mexico is a paid rehearsal for and on the way to Asia. And since it is a festival, who throws the money at them and provides the stage, they only have to bring their back line and it's only one show.

Edited by PatrickS77
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

Mexico is a paid rehearsal for and on the way to Asia. And since it is a festival, who throws the money at them and provides the stage, they only have to bring their back line and it's only one show.

Glad they're doing this so that when I get to a show on the Asian leg they'll play their full setlist. 

This is exciting news. I grew up on the Texas/Mexico border in a town called McAllen. We have some good family friends from Monterrey.

Maybe GNR will add a few Texas shows too?

Monterrey is very close to the Texas/Mexico border.

Dallas and Austin perhaps?